The Witcher – number one most popular game at Gamespot and 1UP.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Witcher – number one most popular game at Gamespot and 1UP.

We are proud to inform you that The Witcher hit the first place in “Top PC Games” at Gamespot and 1UP yesterday, basing on users activity. Feel encouraged to reading previews that got so popular amongst gamers: Gamespot, 1UP, IGN. Gamespot1UPIGN
Rating Gamespot, 1UP

Nice. So are you guys planning on showing some new stuff at E3? That would be great if The Witcher stole the show.

dziadu

Forum veteran
matt said:
Nice. So are you guys planning on showing some new stuff at E3? That would be great if The Witcher stole the show.
This year we focus more on GC in Leipzig. Mostly because E3 changed its character. But yes, we're also on E3 with Atari:).

Leipzig... yeah, that's just around the corner for me ;Dbtware you going to favour us overhere with a sort of live coverage from the E3?

If TW is the number one most popular game on gamespot now I can think what going to happen when TW is out ;) Can we say blow them out of the water ;D

PetraSilie said:
btware you going to favour us overhere with a sort of live coverage from the E3?
yeah, i was wondering if there would be any kind of updates or special info too. Hmph, just cus there are no more booth babes, E3 don't get no love no more? :p jk - I know it has changed considerably, but it still seems like it would be important for you guys. Of course, I'm interested in GC too! ;)

As far as I know only Michał Madej, the chief designer of The Witcher, went to E3. The rest is in Warsaw, working hard on finishing the game on time.

uuups I meant there and managed to use the wrong link

Hey guys, I don't mean to be grouchy here but E3's come and gone and we're still waiting for some info on how it went from you directly...

I was about to suggest the same but didn't want to be so obnoxious, knowing that CDPR is working hard on getting the game finished. So... could we count on at least some update from you in the near future?

FatherChristmas said:
Hey guys, I don't mean to be grouchy here but E3's come and gone and we're still waiting for some info on how it went from you directly...
Michal Madej (chief designer) will write special relation for you this week. He was on Atari booth as "The Witcher" presenter. He promised me that he will share his feelings about new E3 very soon.

Great! Can't wait. I know you're awfully busy so I'm grateful you'll still find time to pamper us gamers :)

Check this guys:)"The Witcher" was chosen the best PC RPG game on IGN. We're also 3rd when it comes to the best PC game overall:Dhttp://pc.ign.com/articles/806/806820p2.html - enjoy!

gratz... nice pre-condition for GC in Leipzig next month 8)
Dziadu said:
Dziadu said:
Michal Madej (chief designer) will write special relation for you this week. He was on Atari booth as "The Witcher" presenter. He promised me that he will share his feelings about new E3 very soon.
yeah can't await

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom