The Witcher School Gear ?s

+
The Witcher School Gear ?s

Now I'm doing quests as I am able to do them including the Treasure hunt quest for the Witcher school gear. Now I've gotten some schematics for which are the Master crafted armor pieces as well as for weapons and notice that in order to begin to use the Master crafted you've got to be Level 34?! Most folks are finishing the game @ barely level 30. I just barely made level 24 and most quest I've got done. Only have a small handful of High level quest <28*> which I'm having a time with LOL. Now my questions are: Why level 34 for master crafted when your lucky to get level 30 maybe level 35 with allot of grinding? Also is there only the Ursine and the Feline crossbows? Or is there one for the Griffin and wolf as well.

I have no idea why they raised the level requirments to be honest, if the game had more post ending content or a new game+ mode it would make sense.

As far as I know there is no Wolfen or Griffin crossbow.

Mezziaz thanks for the reply I agree it don't make no sense especially when you've got to grind the game just to even get close to the level to use it for a very short time. Also the random gear especially for some of the Superior oils and such. Seems no one has yet to find the Superior relect oil and a few others. I've Googled it and nothing in regards to where it can be found.been to every merchant in the game and nothing. As for the crossbows thanks at least I know I'm not missing something there.

I will have to admit that I love the witcher series of games but if rumor is true for TW 4 I don't think that I'll pre-order it like I did with the first 3. Will probably wait a while if I get it at all. I Might love the game but the fact that you're restricted to the level you can where and use equipment and then to find out that the higher end stuff you can't even use. Not worth putting the $60 US out for a game that's like that. And it wasn't fully open world. Skyrim is full open world as there were no restriction on where you could go in the game. Hope someone from CDproject red sees this here.

I'm lv18 and running around in Velen/Novigrad and have yet to complete ACT 1. I'm now missing out on some XP because of my level. I do wonder where I'll finish...

Mezziaz thanks for the reply I agree it don't make no sense especially when you've got to grind the game just to even get close to the level to use it for a very short time. Also the random gear especially for some of the Superior oils and such. Seems no one has yet to find the Superior relect oil and a few others. I've Googled it and nothing in regards to where it can be found.been to every merchant in the game and nothing. As for the crossbows thanks at least I know I'm not missing something there.

I will have to admit that I love the witcher series of games but if rumor is true for TW 4 I don't think that I'll pre-order it like I did with the first 3. Will probably wait a while if I get it at all. I Might love the game but the fact that you're restricted to the level you can where and use equipment and then to find out that the higher end stuff you can't even use. Not worth putting the $60 US out for a game that's like that. And it wasn't fully open world. Skyrim is full open world as there were no restriction on where you could go in the game. Hope someone from CDproject red sees this here.

---------- Updated at 03:25 PM ----------

John I know what you are saying I lost out on allot as well due to the fact of the quest level restrictions. Before I could even get a ship to Skellege Isles many of the Main quest line I was already to high for so I know I lost allot there and I think that is BS. Like I said I doubt that I'll pre order another TW game. After all after this one I'll have my reservations of putting out the money for it.

I'm lv18 and running around in Velen/Novigrad and have yet to complete ACT 1. I'm now missing out on some XP because of my level. I do wonder where I'll finish...

Look, can someone explain to me what ACT 1 is?

Because I am know back at Kear Morhen for the first time, and I have NO IDEA in which ACT I am or how far in the story ( I am lvl 24 atm).

Now I'm doing quests as I am able to do them including the Treasure hunt quest for the Witcher school gear. Now I've gotten some schematics for which are the Master crafted armor pieces as well as for weapons and notice that in order to begin to use the Master crafted you've got to be Level 34?! Most folks are finishing the game @ barely level 30. I just barely made level 24 and most quest I've got done. Only have a small handful of High level quest <28*> which I'm having a time with LOL. Now my questions are: Why level 34 for master crafted when your lucky to get level 30 maybe level 35 with allot of grinding? Also is there only the Ursine and the Feline crossbows? Or is there one for the Griffin and wolf as well.

In the books they only trained with Swords so form a lore stand point the the Crossbow would not be in Wolf School Witchers personal arsenal. but with that being Said the Cat school were bunch of depraved deviants more Assassins then monster hunters. makes sense they would crossbows and the bear school is not a school in the books.

Lordlsrum Your right I had forgotten about that there since it had been a long time since I had read the books.Back around the Witcher one days if that tells you how long for which it's been. Yes I'm old school TW fan

Look, can someone explain to me what ACT 1 is?

Because I am know back at Kear Morhen for the first time, and I have NO IDEA in which ACT I am or how far in the story ( I am lvl 24 atm).

You've just started Act 2. Based on the Prima Guide definitions, which is the nearest to an official version:

Act 1 ends:
When you have completed the initial Velen, Novigrad and Skellige storylines and are ready to go and get Uma

Act 2 ends:
When you leave Kaer Morhen with Ciri

Okay, then act 2 and 3 seem pretty short.
Are there no contracts anymore? I only got 2 level 30 contracts so far, nothing else. I am lvl 30 now and....

Am in Novigrad with all the guys just having beat Imreth or however he is called.

They're much shorter, and the game pretty much encourages you to do most of the contracts and side quests during Act 1. There are some new and interesting side quests though.

Top Bottom