The Witcher School Quiz

+

You have been playing as the White Wolf for a while, so you'd think you are the perfect fit for the Wolf School... or are you?

Which side would you pick in a bloodthirsty battle? Would you help villagers deal with bandits, or stay neutral? What would you prioritize when preparing for a battle?

Choices like these tell a lot about a witcher - take the quiz and find out which Witcher School would be the perfect match for you! You can start here: thewitcher.ly/SchoolQuiz

Don't forget to grab the gear from your School at the result page!

Last edited:
Wolf here! I then tried to get evey other school to test my knowledge, I can't seem to get Manticore, can anyone share their description?

Got Manticore. Didn't come in with any expectations of which school I would get, and just answered how I would act in the situations given.
Results.png

I got Wolf although I generally go for the Cat school armor for it's superior speed and swordplay ability. The Wolf armor is good too but it's harder to get it fully upgraded as early, I like to have the Cat School armor and swords fully upgraded before I go to Skellige. I generally only used the Quen sign but mainly because of the wonkiness of the signs wheel using a controller but I'll probably switch it up this time as the new scheme is almost exactly like the one I once had working by combining a couple of controller mods but that eventually stopped working because of the camera mod I was using caused a script conflict I never could get to merge without breaking the game

Last edited:
I got Wolf although I generally go for the Cat school armor for it's superior speed and swordplay ability. The Wolf armor is good too but it's harder to get it fully upgraded as early, I like to have the Cat School armor and swords fully upgraded before I go to Skellige. I generally only used the Quen sign but mainly because of the wonkiness of the signs wheel using a controller but I'll probably switch it up this time as the new scheme is almost exactly like the one I once had working by combining a couple of controller mods but that eventually stopped working because of the camera mod I was using caused a script conflict I never could get to merge without breaking the game
Feline School master race :howdy:. The sole fact it is the only one that accepts women AFAIK makes it the superior one.

Feline School master race :howdy:. The sole fact it is the only one that accepts women AFAIK makes it the superior one.
I don't care for the Cat School's philosophy, I just like their gear because it fits my preferred playstyle ..... Light Armor, fast attacks, speed, agility and being able to get in behind someone. I didn't even know the target locking mechanism in Witcher 3 was broken until a couple of months ago because I never used it in Witcher 3 or any other games for that matter. I only use target locks for bows not melee because it breaks my flow and rhythm

I don't care for the Cat School's philosophy, I just like their gear because it fits my preferred playstyle ..... Light Armor, fast attacks, speed, agility and being able to get in behind someone. I didn't even know the target locking mechanism in Witcher 3 was broken until a couple of months ago because I never used it in Witcher 3 or any other games for that matter. I only use target locks for bows not melee because it breaks my flow and rhythm
I use it for both the playstyle and their philosophy: finesse swordplay and female Witchers, a win-win situation if I've ever seen one :howdy:.

And yes, fast/agile Geralt is the best Geralt.

Their philosophy according to Vesemir

I have no idea whether they chose their candidates specifically from young outcasts with a penchant for aggression, or if some unforeseen cruelty was somehow unleashed during the trials, but the final effect was a cadre of psychopaths, madmen, and sadists. Needless to say, the ill fame of their deeds hangs like a dark cloud over our reputation to this day.

- Vesemir, pg. 57, The World of the Witcher

Also see the side quest "Where the Cat and Wolf Play..."

Last edited:
The eighth trick question. Where would the employer get money for a witcher if she didn’t even have food for a child? So the ghost is probably lying.
Interesting test, but short. I would like more questions.

Top Bottom