The Witcher stays on top!

+
The Witcher stays on top!

A month has passed since The Witcher release. We are pleased to inform, that the game is still staying on top of game rankings. According to Metaboli, The Witcher is one of the best-selling PC titles (first place among the most popular games digitally downloaded at Eurogamer.net and Gamesplanet site) Moreover The Witcher looks very solid, placing itself in top ten PC games on Gamespot and IGN sites.

It sure deserves it!!!One if the best RPG's I have ever played, and I have played a lot... My opinion only, but it hitsall the right spots for my gaming experience,The developers truly did a wonderful job..All I can say is Thank You for creating such a great game!!CheersVinnieMc

Sure, it's the reward for investing so much perfection in atmosphere, intelligent dialogues, originality and a superb orchestral soundtrack.It's simply not a game that you put away as soon as the gameplay starts to become boring. That's why it stays on top for a long time.

I am french and a RPG fan who has been playing Morrowind for hundreds of hours + Deus Ex + NOFL2 + KOTOR + Fable + Arcanum + The Nomad Soul....and I must say that The Witcher is simply the best RPG made on EARTH.Congrats to you UNKOWN devs from a big Europe country, you did a great job & I am happy to have bought the french collector edition.You deserve all the HYPE which has been written about your game : [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]you are like Geralt = you have BALLS!!!!!![/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/0-9593-0-5-0-1-0-0.htmhttp://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-9593-1117700-1-0-1-0-0.htmI created the a/m topic which entiltles : Lets proclaim the GOOD WORD."...Vous tous qui jouez et aimez Le Sorceleur; n´oubliez pas de faire votre BA quotienne et de diffuser (inonder?) la bonne parole concernant ce jeu venu de nulle part. Le Sorceleur pose les jalons d´un nouveau défi

Guest 2061195

Zorgy said:
from a small eastern Europe country
Poland small?maybe not as big (great heh?) as France, but I couldn't call it small. 38 miliion inhabitants, 313 thousand square km-s. http://www.mapquest.com/atlas/main.adp?region=polandIt's 3-4 times the size of my home country, both in polulation and territory.

Cytat: Zorgy Listopad 30, 2007, 01:37:45
from a small eastern Europe country
Heh :DTypical western point of view. I couldnt stop laughing, when I read many rants on Medieval 2 Totalwar forum, that this game become eastern-centered.French just couldnt imagine, that whole Balkan Peninsula is bigger both in area and population than France, as well as British, which were shocked by the news that Kingdom of Czech have had more armoured knights than English Crown.So, Poland is a small country ::)

You know what Zorgy, first of all Poland is almost as big as France, second i don't know since when it is situated in Eastern Europe(unless french people decided to move it from Central Europe), and last but not least CDP is no 'unknown', actually it's one of the biggest game companies in Poland, Slovakia and Czech Republic. And of course I'm very happy that The Witcher is liked in France, and i do agree that it's one of the best games in the genre.

Sorry to have troubled some of you. The Witcher is a game no? It is just a misunderstanding : I was speaking of a SMALL country on a GAME INDUSTRY BASIS. Please note that I amended my previous post.From Wikipedia:"...Over the past millennium, the territory ruled by Poland has shifted and varied greatly. At one time, in the 16th century, the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was the second largest state in Europe, after Russia. At other times there was no separate Polish state at all. Poland regained its independence in 1918, after more than a century of rule by its neighbours, but its borders shifted again after the Second World War..."Finally what does mean size?....I can understand the sensitiveness of some people :eek:Again, please accept my apologies.PS/ History is a newborn child....Lets hope... No god neither master, no flag neither border. It reminds me this old "slogan" from the 60ths : " Give us PEACE, our rainbow in the colors of all men."...Amen LOL

Zorgy said:
PS/ History is a newborn child....Lets hope... No god neither master, no flag neither border. It reminds me this old "slogan" from the 60ths : " Give us PEACE, our rainbow in the colors of all men."...Amen LOLFinally what does mean size?....I can understand the sensitiveness of some people ShockedAgain, please accept my apologies.
Oh, no problem we're just a bit touchy and ridiculously serious about our country, I guess that's because last 10 generations of Poles, including our parents, had to pay a tremendous price for our survival, freedom etc etc. Apart of that we're usually quite nice and reasonable people, don't get misguided :)I've read some of the forum and it seems that the jeuxvideo readers appreciate The Witcher a lot. That's great :) The topics "how to f*ck the nurses" is too funny :)))

Hi all,Thx for the patch 1.2 that I just downloaded. I gonna start my second life in Geralt's body ::) in difficult mode this time & by making opposite choices....Happy festival to all.Peace on Earth.

Top Bottom