The Witcher Store is here!

+
I wonder if that World of the Witcher limited edition is excatly the same as in CE or does it have something more?

Oh dear.

In the lands of The Witcher Store you can hear the wallets screaming for mercy.

Well damn, now my money ran away. >_>

Attachments

• th-2464-394.jpg
    th-2464-394.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 67
By the way, when are at least some new things coming up? Because I really want to make an order, but don't want to pay the postage twice.

By the way, when are at least some new things coming up? Because I really want to make an order, but don't want to pay the postage twice.

From the announcement:

This launch is only the beginning, as the initial line of merchandise will soon explode with many unique and new offerings leading up to the launch of the game, including tees, hoodies, a beanie, and accessories like the fan-favourite Witcher medallion.

So, the usual response, 'soon'.

Last edited:

Are you guys still open for merch suggestions? If so, i would totally love to have Ciri's Cat Medallion and a pack of full-color, glossy laminate, and possibly holographic...Romance cards

Does anyone know something about my earlier post (#45) ?

Edit: it really seems like they have been constructed by different materials.

Last edited:
This page is the best lol
Classic CDP easter egg even in the new store

---------- Updated at 01:06 AM ----------

Alright, a quick story and feedback about what happened a bit earlier.
Out of sheer excitement I pre-ordered The World of the Witcher which including shipping came around for $150, plus uncalculated customs which would be determined later (yeah big blow)
Then I realized I had ALREADY pre-ordered it LAST YEAR in July 2014(!) at a much lower rate including shipping. :O
Well after getting pissed at myself and wondering how to get back that big amount, I tried calling them (International call) and shot them a mail.
Then I saw that small chat box with customer support, I seldom to never pay attention to those chat boxes everywhere, but here decided to try that too since $150 is no joke amount.

And withing seconds after sending a short message, I get an email saying my order is cancelled and money refunded. Needless to say, I was pretty impressed and overjoyed, never has been any customer support been so (insanely!) quick.

Thank you CDP, for continuing to show you really care about us.

Errr ... REDs! Where's the "buy all" button?

I find it a little odd that a EU company proud of its slavic roots opens up a e-store in US so that EU customers will have to pay customs taxes.
However, I would really like some silver earrings with the wolf. That would totally rock!

This page is the best lol
Classic CDP easter egg even in the new store

---------- Updated at 01:06 AM ----------

Alright, a quick story and feedback about what happened a bit earlier.
Out of sheer excitement I pre-ordered The World of the Witcher which including shipping came around for $150, plus uncalculated customs which would be determined later (yeah big blow)
Then I realized I had ALREADY pre-ordered it LAST YEAR in July 2014(!) at a much lower rate including shipping. :O
Well after getting pissed at myself and wondering how to get back that big amount, I tried calling them (International call) and shot them a mail.
Then I saw that small chat box with customer support, I seldom to never pay attention to those chat boxes everywhere, but here decided to try that too since $150 is no joke amount.

And withing seconds after sending a short message, I get an email saying my order is cancelled and money refunded. Needless to say, I was pretty impressed and overjoyed, never has been any customer support been so (insanely!) quick.

Thank you CDP, for continuing to show you really care about us.

I would love to take credit for that but it is JINX customer service that was doing the good work :)

You should put the GWENT game on the store. Put the Collectors edition statues from Witcher 2 and 3 in the store, would be awesome.

mugs and hire the guys who made the shirts from conventions / interviews.....then im all good to go..... maybe something like a poster or flag too ?

View attachment 13487

View attachment 13488

View attachment 13489

I love the art of those... not too fond of that jinx stuff as of yet
Make it happen pls. The last step to reach Witcher heaven :>.

Maaaan .. I could so see myself wearing one of those shirts and sipping from this nice witcher cup while playing the game xD. (with the medallion around my neck)

Maybe make a buundle with all those Items and call it "All Witchered Up", xD
Would be like a,dream come true...
:yes:

ps : Im very serîous about this. You can quote me on that :).

Attachments

• 539b830c5891a_180759n.jpg
    539b830c5891a_180759n.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 241
  • 10391449_690414761086782_6775933255763870846_n.jpg
    10391449_690414761086782_6775933255763870846_n.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 11055640_1003339059696156_715224426_n.jpg
    11055640_1003339059696156_715224426_n.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
I must say the second t-shirt looks good. I vote for it.
And for my silver wolf earrings... perhaps bundled with a wereable silver wolf necklace and Ciri's bracelet?

Awesome!!!!!!

Top Bottom