The Witcher Store is here!

+
The Witcher Store is here!

Here it is! You’ve been asking us about it for years - we’ve been working on it just as long. Live now, the official store offers licensed merchandise and is a perfect place to buy The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt apparel, toys, and accessories. An initial line of all new The Witcher products has launched with the store and includes exclusive tees, a Collector’s Edition Lore Book from Dark Horse, The Witcher Board Game and a witcher medallion. The tees feature all new artwork highlighting both the design quality of J!NX and the incredible imagination of The Witcher series. This launch is only the beginning, as the initial line of merchandise will soon explode with many unique and new offerings leading up to the launch of the game, including tees, hoodies, a beanie, and accessories like the fan-favourite Witcher medallion.

Visit www.witcherstore.com for more information.

Which T-shirt I want, hmmmm... This is a hard one! Should I wait a bit more for new ones? Gwent card decks please?
That book is superior, too bad that I have pre-ordered month ago the simple one.

Last edited:
Here it is! You’ve been asking us about it for years - we’ve been working on it just as long. Live now, the official store offers licensed merchandise and is a perfect place to buy The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt apparel, toys, and accessories. An initial line of all new The Witcher products has launched with the store and includes exclusive tees, a Collector’s Edition Lore Book from Dark Horse, The Witcher Board Game and a witcher medallion. The tees feature all new artwork highlighting both the design quality of J!NX and the incredible imagination of The Witcher series. This launch is only the beginning, as the initial line of merchandise will soon explode with many unique and new offerings leading up to the launch of the game, including tees, hoodies, hats, and accessories like the fan-favourite Witcher medallion.

Visit www.witcherstore.com for more information.

I can't say I'm altogether pleased at this announcement, personally. I wish CD Projekt Red all the success in the World, of course, and hope they enjoy many sales! But there's the slightest pang of sadness, and disappointment that The Witcher is becoming more and more just another accessorised game-franchise with T-shirts. It reflects the times in which we live, I suppose, and it cannot be helped . . . but, T-shirts. . . . It makes me sigh. Nonetheless, sincere best of luck to you all, and your business partners!

I can't say I'm altogether pleased at this announcement, personally. I wish CD Projekt Red all the success in the World, of course, and hope they enjoy many sales! But there's the slightest pang of sadness, and disappointment that The Witcher is becoming more and more just another accessorised game-franchise with T-shirts. It reflects the times in which we live, I suppose, and it cannot be helped . . . but, T-shirts. . . . It makes me sigh. Nonetheless, sincere best of luck to you all, and your business partners!

We are a company so we try to do good things that deserve to be bought - I think there is a large group of people that would like to have a Witcher hoodie or the medallion and we try to make that available. I know it might seem odd to hear from a Biz person like me but honestly we just want to make our fans happy (and not loose money doing that :). We had passed many offers to do something that would earn us cash but would not fit well with the core of what we do. So I hope it explains a little about the reasons behind this.

To any RED out there who has anything to do with the store I have just a few simple questions: Is the medallion the same one as is in the Colector's edition? Is it also a 3D model or a flat one as it was in the TW2 dark edition? Also, there will be even another version of the medallion? Because I am confused a bit by Marcin's statement.

Awesome guys, I think many people are going to enjoy this!

I do like to take a moment to make people aware of import taxes, which apply when items are shipped from the US (which seems to be the case here) to countries outside the US. These extra costs are NOT mentioned when the items are bought but will be charged at your door when the item is delivered. I learned this the hard way when I ordered a hoodie from Jinx and had to pay an extra 25 euros at the door (I live in The Netherlands). I do think this is mainly the case for clothing (it differs per product type).
Just a heads up! :)

We are a company so we try to do good things that deserve to be bought - I think there is a large group of people that would like to have a Witcher hoodie or the medallion and we try to make that available. I know it might seem odd to hear from a Biz person like me but honestly we just want to make our fans happy (and not loose money doing that :). We had passed many offers to do something that would earn us cash but would not fit well with the core of what we do. So I hope it explains a little about the reasons behind this.

Thank you for replying to my post! I'm rather surprised. To clarify, my slight disapproval stems from a personal discomfort with merchandise in general. I have no doubt your decision to pursue this responds to a real market, and a desire among fans. I do not condemn the choice, and I do condemn your goal to make your customers happy, but I'm still saddened, if only by the trend of branding, and novelty in the broader business culture. That said, I begrudge no-one the opportunity to freely buy or sell what they choose.

Last edited:
Top Bottom