The Witcher Store is here!

+
Did my first order :p. I find it a bit pricy but I can live with it. Can't wait to wear it :p
View attachment 13666

Attachments

• 5357p_223c_1b.jpg
    5357p_223c_1b.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 60
Just got my medallion delivered! :D

Edit: Dammit. They are selling a keychain now!? I should have waited with my order! :facepalm:

Last edited:
Hey guys do you plan to do Witcher store also for the people who don't live in US? The shipping cost is ridiculous.

The medallions are all sold out! :cry::cry::cry::cry: Will there be a restock? Possibly until the end of june?

The medallions are all sold out! :cry::cry::cry::cry: Will there be a restock? Possibly until the end of june?

Well, well, that was quick. If they're that popular, there'll be more to come. It's just a question of manufacturing time. I find that rather encouraging that the most, shall we say, 'authentic' item was the first to sell out.

Last edited:
Aaaahhh! The medallions sold out the day before I found the store. I want one of those so badly. I have two shirts waiting in my cart but they really need a medallion to keep them company.

Please, when The World of The Witcher arrives take some pictures for me 'cause I have not decided yet about this one.

would like to see:

-other medallions from the other witcher schools per compendium!
-+1 to mugs
-Gwent and cloth map - did not buy Xbone CE as not my platform of choice but will be great to have as companions to the game. I refuse to buy from eBay scalpers (thanks Microshaft) and rather have CDR take my money.
- more statues and figures of other characters
- artbooks
- asking for impossible but a replica of a witcher sword

Whatever this is too

Last edited:
For three Witcher games, now, I've said I would buy a medallion for each player in my family.
I will, when they're not sold out anymore :p

mugs would be a good idea, too. :)

I really hope they get the medallions back in stock soon. They're pretty awesome.

For me they are in stock.

Anyway, I would like to see a digipack version of the OST. I have already seen a special edition of the soundtrack, but I would like to own a digipack one.

Come on CDPR !
I want it !
You want it !
Everybody want it !
Some Gwent decks in our homes, to play with the family !
I can't wait to share it, you've done such a beautiful job with it !
Let's release it !

For the story, we play to it in turn with my brother on PS and sometimes even forget about Geralt, poor chap...

Last edited:
Top Bottom