The Witcher Store is here!

+
This is the third time I've completely missed the opportunity to order a medallion. They came available again while my computer was down, and now they're gone again. This is becoming rather a bad joke with me. So long as I refuse to pay more than double the price for it elsewhere, I don't think I'll ever manage to get one. Oh, well. . . .

Last edited:
We definitely need more stuff in the shop. Best game I've ever played. Take my money!
Do you guys plan to release physical season pass ? I mean in the box containing map and so on.

Last edited:
Do you guys plan to release physical season pass ? I mean in the box containing map and so on.

I asked @Michal Janczewski this question shortly after the initial announcement of the Expansions: He responded that they would only be available in digital form. Unless there's been a recent change of plan, to my knowledge, this is still the case for the distribution of the Expansions.

Last edited:
What do you mean ? What kind of plan change is this ?

As far as I know, no change. I should make it clear that I do not have any inside information, so I can't be certain either way. I was merely presenting the possibility that they may have changed their minds about the format and not told us yet. Michal's comment above seems to imply they may decide to consider a physical copy of the Expansions at some point in the future, but we have no definite information yet. Therefore, until we see otherwise, I think we can assume that the Expansions will still be digital format only, upon their first release.

For those interested, there're now a few more items in The Witcher Store's inventory, including a mug, and a fresh T-shirt, which I find rather hilarious.

https://www.witcherstore.com/shop/

Last edited:
These shirt designs are terribly boring in my oppinion ... the mug looks decent ... though im looking for a cup ... a mug just doesnt cut it for immersion purpouses if you know what I mean xD.... this sadly feels like cdpr is feeding jinx some art and they slapping it on some goods... so it kinda feels generic.... I was hoping for something more geniue.... that stuff is just not for me.. brutally honest I know... guess im still sad that I cant get a hold of those tshirts the devs themselves wore or this nice cup they were teasing with at facebook.... sadface ... I will try to let this memory fade away now :p

Last edited:
Understandable disappointment, @Medy89 . I've voiced some similar disapproval earlier in this thread. However, the reality is that designing and manufacturing even a limited amount of 'immersive', authentic, merchandise would be quite expensive, and this would push the price well beyond what most players would be willing to pay. (Some people aren't willing to pay what is being asked now.) CD Projekt, and its partners, need to be able to make an appreciable profit in order to justify such elaborate items; however, the more casual -- or less atmospheric -- the merchandise, the lower the production costs, and thus higher the margin of profit returned. This is not to accuse CD Projekt of just seeking money, merely the reality of business. I think they're trying to offer what they can realistically afford.

Last edited:
Top Bottom