The Witcher: The Wedding - vote for it!

+
The Witcher: The Wedding - vote for it!

The biggest site presenting game mods and add-ons - moddb.com - has announced a contest which is supposed to determine the best ones of the last year.You can vote for every mod saved in the site's database. I'm pleased to inform you, that among the mods entered for the contest we can find The Wedding by Polish Ifrit Modding Team!The first phase of the contest ends on 16th January, and will result in selecting 100 best mods. Then, there will be next voting - this time, you will be able to choose from among those qualified to the second round. Let me add that the system of counting the votes is quite clever. If you are only a guest to the site your vote is less important than the vote of a registered user and the latter one is still less important than the vote submitted by the long-serving user... I hope I made that clear enough ;) In order to register: 1. Click HERE. 2. Wait for the activation e-mail, it'll come in no time. 3. Enter the adventure's site. 4. In the "Nominated for Mod of the Year 2008" section, click this cool grey button "Vote"."The Wedding" is the only IFRIT's mod taking part in this prestigious contest. Each vote is worth its weight in gold. With your help everything is possible :teeth:Let's vote!

[ X ] voted 8) ... unfortunately as guest then made the registration and now I realise I can't do a "valuable" vote as registered user :wall:But it's not too late for you all to vote...The top ranking right now is a Half-life 2 mod with 14.119 votesThe Witcher's Wedding mod has not 19 votesthis forum has 626.569 membersshouldn't be a problem to beat lousy 14.119 votes :teeth:

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Mission accomplished :teeth:Let's hope now that at least 100 000 of our forum users will vote :D

That was relatively painless and fast! ;DHow do you people find these things???Good Luck, Team Ifrit!

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Treasa said:
How do you people find these things???
How... how? They are bots of course :DThey don't eat, don't drink, they just search the net for anything connected with Witcher ;DGood job of course :beer:

Top Bottom