The Witcher Trivia Madness at San Diego Comic-Con!

+
The Witcher Trivia Madness at San Diego Comic-Con!

Got questions for the developers of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt? Leave your questions in the comments to this post on our facebook page and we will answer some of them during The Witcher Trivia Madness this Thursday at San Diego Comic-Con! The QA will also feature Doug Cockle, the voice of Geralt of Rivia! We plan to record the footage from the panel and post it online after the expo ends.

Got questions for the developers of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt? Leave your questions in the comments to this post on our facebook page

Can't leave comments on Facebook - I'm not registered there. Why don't you collect questions on this very forum?

If possible, here is a question for developers: are you working on the Linux version? What was the SteamOS ad about (was it true or fake)? Hopefully this isn't some kind of heavy NDA. Just a simple yes / no answer would be helpful.

Last edited:
Can't leave comments on Facebook - I'm not registered there. Why don't you collect questions on this very forum?

If possible, here is a question for developers: are you working on the Linux version? What was the SteamOS ad about (was it true or fake)? Hopefully this isn't some kind of heavy NDA. Just a simple yes / no answer would be helpful.

Yeah questions from here are also needed! After are aren't we the 'elite'? ;)
Till then I'll ask this one of yours on your behalf on facebook

I just opened that Facebook page, and it produces this:

This content is currently unavailable.
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

So the page can't be even viewed if you aren't a Facebook user...

Top Bottom