“The Witcher” universe in a RTS game

+
Hello! Check this out!

My name is Adrian and i’m from Romania. I’m playing games for a while, played a lot of RPG’s but “The Witcher” series are my favorites 😁. With that in mind…i’m a fun of RTS games as well.
Because I’m new on the forums, i couldn’t make a new thread to ask opinions 😕. I got a suggestion for you guys on CDPR for a new game 😁.

Back in the good old days when a good RTS was a thing there was this game named “The Battle for Middle Earth 2” which i played a lot ( still playing ) but EA lost license and all servers went down 😕, i think you guys know the game, many of you surely played it.

So…imagine “The Witcher” universe in a RTS game ( like “The Battle for Middle Earth” not, definitely not like a “Total War” or a “Company of heroes” ) with factions ( some factions are all ready in GWENT ) ex. Nilfgaard, Monsters, Skellige, etc. with heroes at main building to improve army and level up ( 10 of them ) with unique abilities for every hero based on their faction. The witchers as a neutral building for every human or non-human factions to build or a neutral building on the map for witchers to hire and act the same as a hero with bonuses against monsters or humans and non-humas based on a tree of level you ( player ) chose to go depending against you play.
This is a thought and i didn’t know were to post it, if you guys (CDPR) think this is post could have impact please make it a thread to see what people think. I hope my voice was heard at CDPR and you will think about it.

Thank you and have a best year!

Unfortunately RTS has become kind of a niche genre although it has shown some signs of life lately.

Top Bottom