The Witcher Version 1.5 Coming Soon!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys!The Witcher Version 1.5 printed as there will be a disc or as digital is updated?Printed in North America as there will be only if you will, is out in United Kingdom?The Witcher Enhanced Edition Director's Cut will be in North America or just in the United Kingdom is out? In this Director's Cut will be a digital update, you will also be printed? The Director's Cut When will it be possible?

Thank you CD Project RED for the new 1.5 patch, can not wait.What is this Directors Cut and will it be available in the UK?

nme said:
For all those asking about Director's Cut version. Good news, guys :) It'll be distributed only digitally and it's gonna be a game without any censorship etc. :)
Great news thanks CD ProjectRed you guys are the best.

Very happy to hear the director's cut will be uncensored. Will there be any option to order it on a DVD? How big will the download be?

Do you think they will put the xbox controller setup into the 1.5 patch after they done somework on rise of the white wolf they must have controller config for it?.....Great game by the way guys!

wow.. thanks.. you guys rock. It's nice to see that a developer still stands behind thier game and still strive to make it even better.

Personaly I prefer MMO's or FPS's. However after reading some reviews about the games adult nature I decided to give it a try. I was a bit disatisfied to find out that my version was censored. However I quickly found the mods that fixed that issue. Although it was still not as vulgare, gorey, and nudity as I had thought it would be, seemed kinda miled to me. But its been a pretty good game, and I am glad to have goten it. Now that I see you guys releasing a new version that is uncensored and DRM free, Makes it seem much better. And I will be looking for your guys next tittle to support you in your guys endevour to supply adult gaming. Thanks.

ElvisX3K said:
Very happy to hear the director's cut will be uncensored. Will there be any option to order it on a DVD? How big will the download be?
I don't think the Director's Cut will be available on DVD if you look here
ElvisX3K said:
Do you think they will put the xbox controller setup into the 1.5 patch after they done somework on rise of the white wolf they must have controller config for it?.....Great game by the way guys!
PC version and Xbox360 are two different plattforms and have different engines, I doubt it will work if the PC version gets updated with the xbox controller setup ;)

PetraSilie said:
PC version and Xbox360 are two different plattforms and have different engines, I doubt it will work if the PC version gets updated with the xbox controller setup ;)
that's not it, it connects on USB, so the engine in it self has nothing to dothe Xbox360 controller should be fine emulated with Xpadder or other programs, see here: http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=10726.msg484137#msg484137

Okay... I shouldn't tamper with technical issues

Aside from DRM removal, are there any other major changes made to the game, i.e. bug fixes (ongoing sound/video problems, variable character movement speed, broken quests) that will make their way in? Of course, I do love the fact that I don't need to use the DVD to play now. Any developer that removes the disc check after a game's launch gets many awesome points in my book.

Considering the escalating DRM paranoia this is refreshing news. It only proves the point that all that matters is the quality of the game and the respect shown to the customers. For example, I liked the original version of The Witcher so much that I decided to purchase the Enhanced Edition although I could download it for free. You guys are the best and I really appreciate your passion and dedication. :wave:

Hello, I would just like to pipe in and point out this link for a list of bugs in the game:http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/BugsHopefully CDProject can look at this and make the necessary fixes for 1.5 :)

nme said:
Directors Cut is a uncensored version and it'll be available ofr download.
So... if you already have the Enhanced Edition purchased at retail, can you, say, download the Director's Cut version free if you enter your CD key somewhere? :p

LicaonKter said:
LicaonKter said:
And *ehr* my 1.4 Version is still playing without the DVD... so this is not really an innovation with 1.5... :whistle:
it is for Enhanced Edition DVD owners that had their DVD in drive
The 1.4 hotfix removes DVD check even for EE DVD.
but, anyway, DRM removal from the game is something else, it's better, as TAGES was causing troubles even when the disk check was not needed :beer:
So you're saying that hotfix and EE upgrade contains TAGES even with DVD check removed? What's the point in that?And are those 5 new adventures something that wasn't ever released?Thanks for new patch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom