The Witcher vs Dark Souls gameplay

+
The Witcher vs Dark Souls gameplay

Would you enjoy playing a Witcher game from CDPR with Dark Souls gameplay. For some reason I never enjoyed gameplay (fighting amd controls) in the Witcher series. Even a few my friends don't touch The Witcher 3 because they don't like the gameplay.

I belive maybe I enjoy Dark Souls gameplay more because the rolling feels more smoother and feels like i have more control on my movement. Wail in the Witcher, I die from accidentally jumping or slightly moving and Geralt jolts off a cliff.

Also in Dark Souls the gameplay is smoother easily being able to switch from spells with just a few clicks and without slowing down gameplay.
I just cant put my finger on why I dont enjoy the gameplay in the Witcher games.

I love the series and The Witcher 3 is my all-time favorite game. But the gameplay is what drives me away and play other games with smoother gameplay.

Tell me what do you guys think of The Witchers gameplay and controls.

Hmmmmm...... a very difficult question hmmmm..... I enjoyed Dark Souls 3, but it`s in fact a game for masochists.

I like how quick and agile Geralt behaves in The Witcher 3 PS Pro version (circle button make Geralt-Ninja jump aside, and X make him dodge-roll away, and he can also parry.)

In Dark Souls 3 the only thing my protagonist-tank can do is stand around somewhere and die because parry one time and all stamina is gone, and dodge one time, and all stamina is gone...... :p

Top Bottom