The Witcher vs. other RPGs

+
I haven't played The Witcher yet but I don't think it will be better than Final Fantasy series, Xenogears/Xenosaga sries, SUikodne series, and the Lunar series....

Hmmm...1. Neverwinter Nights multiplayer.2. The Witcher.3 Morrowind.That's my top three, top ten includes KotOR and Oblivion et cetera..NWN is the best game I've EVER played because of the multiplayer - hours upon hours of fun.. the Witcher with similar multiplayer would have been many times better, though - one can only hope they include a multiplayer later in the series (although fairly unlikely).

LilKis said:
I haven't played The Witcher yet but I don't think it will be better than Final Fantasy series, Xenogears/Xenosaga sries, SUikodne series, and the Lunar series....
A lot depends on your particular tastes, but many of us think that The Witcher is the best RPG ever.

also, if you haven't tried it, you have nothing on which to base your opinion. If it doesn't interest you, that's absolutely your choice, but to say it's not as good as some other game without even trying it seems a bit premature :peace:

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
A lot depends on your particular tastes, but many of us think that The Witcher is the best RPG ever.
Yes, I think the Witcher is the best RPG ever, too, despite NWN being higher on my list. I've just had hundreds of hours of fun with NWN multiplayer, so I feel more strongly towards it (although rose colored glasses are involved, I much rather play the Witcher now than NWN)

Top Bottom