The Wolven Storm - A multi-language video

+
The Wolven Storm - A multi-language video

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has been localized into 15 languages. 7 of them are localizations with full voice-overs while 8 offer subtitles. To showcase the beauty and variety of so many languages we have prepared this special video.

Thank you! I really wanted to see this, was expecting to be nagging individuals to post their "local" versions.

(And do NOT click on the spoiler tags in the posts following this)

Last edited:
Such a beautiful song, really tugs at the heartstrings (especially given the subject in the lyrics). Thank you guys for sharing it outside of the game and really neat to hear it in all the different languages without going in with a save with each one. :)

Plus Pricilla just rocks.

Tugs even more when you know what's to come for her. :cry:

@EliHarel Whoops, meant to put the spoiler tag, not the strikestrough. Fixed!

Last edited:
Awesome. Was surprised to hear Polish so late, but the song sounded great in every language! Can't wait to get to that point in the game.

I NEEEEEED the mp3s of all the versions of this song! Very beautiful moment in the game, transitions between the verses were a little bit stuttered in the actual game though, can that be patched?

Oh, and again: I neeeeeed the mp3s for this song!

Please consider this.
Can you release the English version as a bonus soundtrack? I extracted the sound files in search of it but I only found the polish version.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has been localized into 15 languages. 7 of them are localizations with full voice-overs while 8 offer subtitles. To showcase the beauty and variety of so many languages we have prepared this special video.

Beautiful video, and LOVED this scene in the game, by the end of it...
I had the same reaction as Geralt.
:')

Heck I'm just 100 hours into the game and just began Act 2. The moment I finish my first playthrough, I'm going to start campaigning for a Red Video Editor, similar to the Rockstar Editor in GTA V. So many fucking beautiful scenes, both in the story and otherwise, so would love to play with them (I'm a cinematographer by profession and passion) it would be wonderful if we had an easy tool for it. The Rockstar Editor on PC was a massive hit as many might know, imagine what we could do with The Witcher! The Red Editor would be the next logical step after releasing the Red kit I would say ;)

I NEEEEEED the mp3s of all the versions of this song! Very beautiful moment in the game, transitions between the verses were a little bit stuttered in the actual game though, can that be patched?

Oh, and again: I neeeeeed the mp3s for this song!

I am quite shocked they didn't include it- i too really wish I could have the song in any of its languages. It's very beautiful.

This video is spoilery. I stopped watching it pretty quickly (I assume it's an in-game sequence). If you value the spoiler-free experience and didn't play the game yet - better avoid.

Last edited:
Whats on Hell is happening? I cannnot get this tune out from my mind... It re-echo in my ears when I'm not hearing it. I'm crooning it when I walk, feel the breeze, the sun and feel ...well inside!

Gods! Who is the blessed soul who composed this sirene's song?

It was a long time ago a song can made me act like this. Thank you. Anbd thank you and always thank you for ever and ever.

Whats on Hell is happening? I cannnot get this tune out from my mind... It re-echo in my ears when I'm not hearing it. I'm crooning it when I walk, feel the breeze, the sun and feel ...well inside!

That issue was reported during development process, as it had strong impact on production efficiency, but wasn't addressed yet.

Gods! Who is the blessed soul who composed this sirene's song?

Aleksandra Motyka wrote lyrics and Marcin Przybyłowicz composed the song.

That issue was reported during development process, as it had strong impact on production efficiency, but wasn't addressed yet.

Aleksandra Motyka wrote lyrics and Marcin Przybyłowicz composed the song.

Please, convey them my deepest congratulation. I'm grateful that this song sing freely in my life. Beautiful is a word too... tiny for it.

Such a beautyfull song, and a perfect scene.
@wichat you are not alone, I heard it last night for the first time, and it still in my ears :p.

What I would like to ask besides the MP3 format, (loads of soundtrack would deseve this though), a screenshot feature for GoG Galaxy and an ingame picture editor.

Top Bottom