The Wolven Storm (Priscilla's Song) violin cover

+
Hi Hi! Magical New Year mood to everyone!

Let's take a break from Cyberpunk 2077 and remember another great game from CD Projekt RED - The Witcher 3!

My friends and I recorded and filmed a video cover of The Wolven Storm (Priscilla's Song). We will be glad to your attention, criticism and comments.

Thanks for attention!

I Love it! :love:
:ohstopit: thank you)
Post automatically merged:

Wow! Very nice. Left a Like in YouTube too! Good luck!
Thank you so much!

Very pretty! I particularly like the variations on the theme, in the later parts of the piece.

Incidentally, the locations remind me slightly of Freya's Garden in Skellige, and the Baron's hall at Crow's Perch.

It is very difficult to find beautiful places in our small town, but we did it!
Thank you)

Absolutely beautiful cover! Are you planning on recording another or is it just one time thing?
Thank you! Happy new year! :)

We are planning to record several for other games. Including for Cyberpunk 2077 (possibly).
Probably back to The Witcher again. This is one of my favorite games

Magic. Just magic.

I mean, I snorted pretty hard in surprise at the picture at the end of the video - but the music - just marvelous.

Magic. Just magic.

I mean, I snorted pretty hard in surprise at the picture at the end of the video - but the music - just marvelous.
Thank you so much!

Picture at the end for embedded links to other videos. YouTube dictates its own rules)

Really amazing cover! I really enjoyed it and look forward to your future work :)

Hopefully we'll record and shoot the next video soon. Work on it is already underway.

Thanks for the kind words!

Top Bottom