The World of Cyberpunk 2077

+
The general public is not going to go on a wiki for background details and certainly won't be playing RED. I think you may be missing the point of this book

If you care so much about getting info of the world before 2077 before the game comes out, you would read a wiki and read about Red. This book is most likely just a lot more info about everything you see around 2077, so if you liked the game and wanted more details about the world you just played, you would get the book. In other words, tons of spoilers for the gangs and most other stuff.

I want to know about stuff in 2077 also, but I would rather get my first impression when playing the game and seeing cool people and other stuff for the first time at that point and if I want more I just get the book. Why would you want to know everything beforehand? Isn't it better to experience it first?
Guessing its personal preference, but why ruin it for the people that don't want it.

This won't go anywhere so I'll just agree to disagree.

Regardless, people want this before the game comes out. Read it or don't, that's your choice. As is being on a game forum that will contain spoilers :coolstory:

Good news. The World of The Witcher was really interesting to read, including even lore details from the books that were not mentioned in any of the games. While I read everything Witcher related, it was still a very good refresher.

The general public is not going to go on a wiki for background details and certainly won't be playing RED. I think you may be missing the point of this book
Lol
That is what I do. I always go on wiki to read all these info about games.

Not a really good healthy habit since I spend hours on there

Top Bottom