The worst optimized game ever

+
What about the fact that CDRP recommends a GTX 1060 for 1080p at High quality preset, yet that can barely reach 40 fps? Is really a sub 45-50 FPS experience at 1080p a recommend one? That's insane!

I personally have a Vega 56, yet I can barely maintain 50-60 FPS at 1080p with everything set to low or off. But turning SSR to off looks horrible, it makes everything shinny and flat which does not make sense. And then, on top of it, it looks noisy no matter the quality of SSR (even on Psycho) which coupled with the horrible TAA just destroys the image.

This is one of the most horrible optimized games yet. It runs horrible, looks noisy and blurry. Really wish I could get a refund as they lied about the recommended specs for PC, but I can't, which CDPR surely loves. Obviously, not gonna buy any other thing from this company from now on, just like EA and Ubisoft.

It's because they never stated any FPS range.

It's become kind of obvious after release that the actual target for all the PC specs are locked 30 FPS.

It's because they never stated any FPS range.

It's become kind of obvious after release that the actual target for all the PC specs are locked 30 FPS.

Which is insane. We all know recommended means at least 60 FPS. Look, had they come out and said "Cyberpunk needs an RTX 3070 or equivalent to play at 1080p with stable 60FPS" that would have been fine. But they didn't, they misled everyone.

I am playing on PC and I have the settings maxed with Raytracing on and am having absolutely no problems with the game at all. I even recorded and uploaded to youtube with no issues.

you will not have problems with a high-end pc / nasa (not everyone can spend 3 or 4 k USD, but the problem is that it is in consoles and those toasters are not designed for this aberration, if you have gross power most The bugs are solved by the GPU avoiding crashing, but I repeat, high-end, latest models, as a PC user and modder this is simply wonderful, with one or two years of community work, this will have better immersion than fallout mod in its endings ... that are still going on but hey xD
edit:
I am amused by one thing, cd project says that the modeling tools are released later to ensure that the experience is not truncated differently .... which experience is the one that is distorted eh? If you take out the tools after 3 days do you have mods to unlock the amount of npc, animations or actions to do silly things around the city? Who exactly wouldn't have the correct experience? In my opinion, comparisons are disgusting, and that is why we are like this, with people who can barely even play if their equipment is old, the console is the first model or directly the hardware of a device until the bow of life is not as efficient as at first

The discomfort you feel is natural.
Some people are satisfied without having to use the best computer but..
I think The standards for their satisfaction are too low
I am not satisfied, although I am currently using the rtx3080 and i9-10900k,
It feels like there is too little optimization.

Im really disappointed. :( Why some games runs much better? and they have simillar graphic level like Cyberpunk. I play on lowest setting with 25 fps but its ok..... (really disappointed) :(

Ok, let´s check this one out.

1: What are your full specs?
2: Are you 100% up to date in everything in terms of software, drivers, cleaning and cooling?
3: What are your in game settings?

Which is insane. We all know recommended means at least 60 FPS. Look, had they come out and said "Cyberpunk needs an RTX 3070 or equivalent to play at 1080p with stable 60FPS" that would have been fine. But they didn't, they misled everyone.

Yeah, don't get me wrong either, I'm disappointed too and I'm only running a 4 year old HEDT rig (i7-6800K@4.4GHz / 32GB 3200MHz Quad channel / GTX 1080 FTW / 1TB 960 EVO NVMe), so I went in with somewhat tempered expectations because I know my gear is getting a little long in the tooth.

On my rig, I normally run everything at 1440p and usually Ultra or Very High or whatever I need to do for at least 60+ minimum. I tend to be able to just fine tune things so I see more like 70-80+ in recent titles like Horizon: Zero Dawn and AC: Valhalla quite easily and they still look great. CP2077 is quite literally the first game I've had to run at 1080p in years in order to get 60+ with decent visuals.

I enjoy this, almost all the conversations about the graphics and the last reflected reflection of a mirror in the game is based on PC GPUs discussions ah of course there is a lack of optimization, Wicher 3 hello ?, but although a mid-range pc will work fine, no now in a month but it will work.

Im not suprised that you havent any problems with this game. You have much better pc than I. I have gtx 1060 :/. Maybe i have to buy better setup :) thank for your response

A 1060 is literally the recommended card. They lied with the system requirements, like they lied about everything else.

I would like to add that we also need more graphics settings. This are some I could think of:
  • Sharpening Levels for Temporal AA Solutions
  • Particle Details
  • Object Detail (Model Detail):
    • V Model Detail
    • Cars Model Details
    • Pedestrians Model Details
    • Clutter Model Detail
  • Local Lighting Quality
  • Global Illumination Quality
  • Global Illumination Distance
  • Water Quality
  • Tessellation Levels
  • Separate SSR and SSRT into two different settings
  • More AA options (FXAA, SMAA, MSAA, internal resolution scale, No AA)

Is it the worst optimized game ever? Probably not.

Is it the worst triple AAA game I've personally experienced when expectation is compared to reality. Yes it is.

Sensible and agreeable.

I am disappointed in the current state of the game, but I am willing to give them until February to properly pass judgement and make decisions based on whether I’ll purchase more games from them or not.

Their good will up until now has earned them at least that much.

Top Bottom