The worst quest

+
PetraSilie said:
And I didn't feel comfortable when I killed the Illusionist, the guy with the familyring which wasn't his ring.
1. You don't NEED to kill dogs for the tallow. You can easily obtain it from elsewhere.2. I never felt guilty killing the con-artist. I kill him each time. He f**king cheated me.

Vilgefortze said:
...PS:I'm not with PETA
Why? Being with PETA is bad? :D In every post of yours there is a detail which makes me smile.
Vilgefortze said:
...And I didn't feel comfortable when I killed the Illusionist, the guy with the familyring which wasn't his ring. Yes, he was a pretender, a thief but didn't defend himself when I attacked him with a weapon. Was he armed at all? I just chose this option once to see what happened and then not anymore. It wasn't the loot worth.
LOL There were several moments in the game I wanted to kick an NPC's butt I couldn't because it was morning and in a town (safe place/time). I couldn't even punch them which mostly ended grumbling to myself. Hmmm..only grumbling or grumbling to myself correct?

e-ahmet said:
e-ahmet said:
...PS:I'm not with PETA
Why? Being with PETA is bad? :D In every post of yours there is a detail which makes me smile.
I have a bad opinion of PETA. No offense meant to any eco-terrorist here BTW.Oh, and the smile thing..... It is an honor to envision myself as a bringer of joy/happiness/cheer. I thank you for the compliment.It was a compliment, right? :?

Flash said:
How come poeple have problems with killing dogs in games but don't mind murdering humans.
Good question . Maybe the ones who don`t like killing dogs have never been bit by a stray dog.Most people tend to think of dogs as cute and cuddly.... but some of them are just plain vicious

Tommy said:
Good question . Maybe the ones who don`t like killing dogs have never been bit by a stray dog.Most people tend to think of dogs as cute and cuddly.... but some of them are just plain vicious
It's just that the the dogs in the game do not fight back, and just whimper and limp away when attacked. If the dogs fought back I'd feel better gutting them. On a personal note, have you ever been bitten by a dog or something? I mean, I know first hand it's not fun, but what you're doing in the game is not putting down mad dogs, but killing dogs for tallow for coffin grease.Wouldn't wolves have the same tallow too BTW?

Vilgefortze said:
On a personal note, have you ever been bitten by a dog or something? I mean, I know first hand it's not fun, but what you're doing in the game is not putting down mad dogs, but killing dogs for tallow for coffin grease.Wouldn't wolves have the same tallow too BTW?
Sure have and no it`s not fun especially when there is no info on the dog . But back then they quarantined the dog for 2 weeks and all the while you wondering if your going to have to take rabies shots. Times have changed now but at the time the rabies shots went around the navel ....all 14 of themYou would think that being dogs and wolves are both canine that they would both drop tallow but maybe the tallow only comes from the tame animals

Tommy said:
...Sure have and no it`s not fun especially when there is no info on the dog . But back then they quarantined the dog for 2 weeks and all the while you wondering if your going to have to take rabies shots. Times have changed now but at the time the rabies shots went around the navel ....all 14 of them...
Yeah, I have a distant relative who had to take those rabies shots. She said she cried every day going to take the shot. Well, it may not be known now but those shots because they're applied to the navel hurts really bad. Apparently ones who were bitten before didn't have hard time deciding the strays fate LOL

Though I was never bitten by a dog, I don't like them particulary because they s*hit everywhere and I step into it *whistle* especially now in Autumn, when this dogstuff is hidden under brown leaves.
Vilgefortze said:
1. You don't NEED to kill dogs for the tallow. You can easily obtain it from elsewhere.2. I never felt guilty killing the con-artist. I kill him each time. He f**king cheated me.
1) Yes, meanwhile I know but on my first playthrough I didn't2) Well okay, but on the other hand Geralt made good loot in the crypt, so he benefits from it anyway.I don't kill unarmed poeple, even if they are villains. But....I really really would like to give these nagging kids a kick in the a*ss who give stupid comments to Geralt. He not even has a dialogue option to commend on it. Spoiled rascals... :p

PetraSilie said:
Though I was never bitten by a dog, I don't like them particulary because they s*hit everywhere and I step into it *whistle* especially now in Autumn, when this dogstuff is hidden under brown leaves. But....I really really would like to give these nagging kids a kick in the a*ss who give stupid comments to Geralt. He not even has a dialogue option to commend on it. Spoiled rascals... :p
Hahahaha good one and you make a very good point on both counts

I think this commend is directed to other kids. But... *rant* one kid say something like "You are tall and ugly!" I wish Geralt could answer "And you are small and stink!"

No.. I'm quite sure the runt said it to me. He was following me around and I clicked on him. He said "I'm not playing that" and ran away. No other kids around at that point of time.

Vilgefortze said:
No.. I'm quite sure the runt said it to me. He was following me around and I clicked on him. He said "I'm not playing that" and ran away. No other kids around at that point of time.
I had that happen to me too and it didn't make sense to me.I imagine though that the kid could have asked him what he was and Geralt told him he's a Witcher. Then the kid responds "I'm not playing that".That's the only way my brain could make sense of it. Other than that there's nothing supporting the pedo idea or any other idea or any reason at all to have the kid respond that way logically.As far as killing dogs or wolves; I actually attempted to avoid the wolves the second time you run into them because I didn't need them for anything but they still ganged up on me. I had to ignite them because I couldn't zone otherwise.Which brings up an interesting idea imo; how will enemies that pursue you work out in W2 without zoning (loading). Could you train a pack of wolves into a defenseless villiage perhaps? lol

Monsters will probably have their range. I once led a troll/ogre into some village in some game, I think Gothic. and I found the idea strange. Creatures shouldn't follow you outside their range.

Flash said:
How come poeple have problems with killing dogs in games but don't mind murdering humans.
That is easy in game humans attack you where the dogs are just there it a dog person thing and in truth I would rather be around animals then ppl because animals are honest,that's my story and I'm sticking to it

Top Bottom