The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geralt's last wish, was pretty weird. He didn't link himself to Yennefer. He didn't link himself and Yennefer with bonds of Love or Fate. What he asked for is this: He asked, for his destiny, to be put in Yennefer's hands. He surrendered himself to her, completelly. Yennefer had doubts, that even a genie could grant that wish, but it seems to have worked so far.

I find it extremely.. what's the word.. interesting, that Geralt "died" in Yennefer's hands. The Sword of Destiny has two edges, one is you, and the other one is Death? Geralt seems to believe so. So he died in her arms, both parts of his Destiny literally in Yennefer's hands. That was pretty cool I think.
This is beautiful. Thank you, it is a beautiful interpretation with which I agree. Never thought about that.

And now I'll just...
...hide in a corner, crying.

To me there is only one sensible option on the table and that would be "choice". It would be just damaging If we are shoved any particular option down our throats followed by "the end".

yes exactly that happend :D already told it would be one of the 36 ends ;) if Geralt would suggest something like that
to Yennefer and Triss ...

Remember? turned into a frog an teleported in cold water *smirks*
But only if they are in a good mood.... i dare you to ask them when they are allready think about killin Geralt
MUAHHAHA

[insert] INSANITY WOLF MEME HERE [/insert]

Oh I bet Yennefer would be more creative. Like she would transform Geralt into a chopping board, and then teleport him to Flotsam's butcher.

Oh I bet Yennefer would be more creative. Like she would transform Geralt into a chopping board, and then teleport him to Flotsam's butcher.

Also a nice idea :D but Triss is the teleport addict here :D so she would teleport Geralt back to flotsam.

Also a nice idea :D but Triss is the teleport addict here :D so she would teleport Geralt back to flotsam.

And then Yennefer and Triss are friends again, and all is right in the world. Who cares about the Witcher anyway? Just another anachronistic fool, with no place in modern society.

There's no such thing as "too far" in the witcherverse with Ciri around. You have to learn to http://www.thinkwithportals.com/

No, ciriously, I wonder if some of the hidden locations far from the main map Novigrad/Skellige/NoManLands anounced are related with the use of portals/teleporters. Or Cir herself.

Ok, time for some Triss love

"Once we we're many
now we are few
Triss shippers
lovers of those green eyes
the ultimate alluring machine..."

Btw, the art of the incoming board game is beautiful.

Ok, time for some Triss love

"Once we we're many
now we are few
Triss shippers
lovers of those green eyes
the ultimate alluring machine..."

Btw, the art of the incoming board game is beautiful.

I agree man thanks for this, glad to see more triss shippers there aren't many
here

This will become such a hard choice. Based on the books the choice is obvious but if you consider your choice you have to include both games in as canon to the whole story as well and Triss saved Geralt's ass many times. There is a love story at play there. Even with Geralt's regained memories, the memories of Triss are still there.
Then we have Yennefer as well who is more cold but destined to each other. There is a big special connection between the two. And Yennefer gave her life trying to save Geralt. She is a true mother to Ciri and taught her magic as well. The problem is that Geralt and Yennefer don't really blend well together. They have a lot of differences and they always break up all the time. Even though they'd give their life for each other, they can't really be lovers. Not for long term anyway because of too much irritation and Geralt's mutant behavior that annoys Yennefer.

So though as a couple Triss would be a better option for Geralt in terms of passion and long term relationship. Can Triss really be trusted? She is part of the lodge after all, even though she claims to have been cast out. I mean she's hiding stuff from Geralt! Well ultimately it's your choice to make, but I know it's going to be very hard.

It's been a while since I played, but what is Triss hiding from Geralt at this point? She spilled everything about the lodge, everything that she knows anyway. I'm not worried she's influenced by the lodge, national pride or court obligations anymore. All that was on the verge of falling apart by the time they hit Flotsam and she knew it. That's why it was a fitting moment in the ruins to pledge herself to Geralt. Even from a practical standpoint it makes sense to have an elite Witcher at her side..wait a minute...now I'm second guessing her motives again. Dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom