The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Triss sucks at sorcery, I mean, she always screws up - gets caught by a villain or faints. I think it would be cool to be able to see a duel between the two. Or at least a BIG argument over Geralt.

Or have a third option and face them with a she-troll and tell them you're no longer into human women. I am 100% serious.

Well...

I don't know.

I always was more of a red-head fan, you know. Never was into black hairs, not my type. Got to see how Yennefer looks and behaves before judging but I think in my first playthrough I'd definitely go for Triss.

I mean even if his memories come back, in the end he loves them both and has to make a decision so....

Anyone thought about a Polygamic choice? I know it would not be the typical Witcher-like type of decision, but then again this is not your typical Witcher decision.

Though I doubt Triss or Yen would be open for something like that....

I agree with the OP. It should be up to the player to choose either girl. I have read the English editions, and still would choose Triss, BASED ON THE GAME. Yen has yet to appear in the games, so most players won't care at all about her.
Hey man I give a shit about her and I don't even know her, maybe that's why. ;)

i really loved Triss in TW2; i hadnt played TW1 or read the books
bt towards the end of TW2 Triss somehow became a li'l 1-D and tht pissed me off
also reading thro the Witcher books, one can't but feel a thread off destiny tying Geralt and Yen
so bottomline, i wouldn't mind even if Yen is pre-decided

so most players won't care at all about her.

It all depends how she's introduced to the player.

CDPR have a hard job of making a damn good exposition to do her justice, in my opinion. New players will only have a limited time to decide if they like her or not. After all, it's the last game in the series and it can't be all about Yennefer, there's bigger fish to fry. Triss has the upper hand of being in the two previous games (even though her character in the first game was a weird mix of both Yen and Triss), so players got time to get accustomed to her.

Nonetheless, I am very curious to see how they'll portray her in the game. And I really hope it won't boil down to "if you read the books you will probably choose Yenn, if you didn't, then you'll probably choose Triss".

Please, please let the players choose ! I've just played both games without knowing the novels and I really like Triss <3
And now, as I started reading the books, I want Triss even more - I really don't like Yen. She's awful.
Okay, I've only read the two books with the short stories and I am just about to begin with the saga. Maybe I change my mind when I'm through the whole saga. Maybe not.
But i'm really curious how Yen will be implemented in the game, how she shows up, what her role is.

If there will ben no choise left to choose between two of them(or even more choises) it will be the biggest fail. I preffer Triss for much reasons. and dont know anything about Yen. I dont even know if she`ll turn to be my enemy. Who knows if there be a chose to sty the Lone Wolf ? Because there always must be more than just two choises.

If there will ben no choise left to choose between two of them(or even more choises) it will be the biggest fail. I preffer Triss for much reasons. and dont know anything about Yen. I dont even know if she`ll turn to be my enemy. Who knows if there be a chose to sty the Lone Wolf ? Because there always must be more than just two choises.

Yeah, would also be cool to have the choice to just not decide for either of them, like the "Lone Wolf" path.

When not just one, but two women want you (at least), you best be sure one is going to get you lonewolf :p

Not sure. Depends on your priorities man. Sometimes being alone also has advantages.
Also, I'm not saying he should tell them both to go to hell, it's more a "let's stay friends" choice.
I know, probably not easy to process for someone who is in love with you. But then again, I think it should be an option.
A lot has changed for Geralt, and maybe he either needs time to think about it or he does not want either of them.
All is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom