The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing certain after reading all your comments, is that having read the books is a disadvantage in this particular situation. I know it is for me anyway, because even if Yennefer is "failed" in the game, or a bad character ( I doubt it, I trust CDprojekt ) I will stick with her, because I love her and her relationship with Geralt so much in the books that my mind is already made. I want her and no one else. I know their relationship is toxic at first, and that she hurts Geralt but you can't overlook how good she is to Ciri, and how her being a "mother" have changed her ( and Geralt of course ). To me, Ciri was the key to a healthy relationship between them. And to those of you who don't like yennefer, juste read the chapter when they are together at Thanedd Island. This is just delicious to read ( can I say that? ). And if it wasn't for the Thanedd coup, they would have been together "forever". Then Geralt is mad at her because he thinks she is a traitor. And while he is playing with Fringilla Vigo, what is Yen doing? She was in Skellige Island! Trying to save Ciri. And she was made prisonner doingt it. Anyway. Love Yennefer. And I will have GREAt pleasure being with her in the game. Can't wait !

Last edited:
You wish :)

Alright now, Iam gonna say something disturbing for ( all? ) men members but I have never had sex in The Witcher ( when given the choice ). I played them as soon as I finished the books, and I was already a big fan of Yennefer, so.. Just waited for her to show up, but she never did..

I will import my save, hope there's a unique dialogue with her, given my abstinence lol

Last edited:
You wish :)

Alright now, Iam gonna say something disturbing for ( all? ) men members but I have never had sex in The Witcher ( when given the choice ). I played them as soon as I finished the books, and I was already a big fan of Yennefer, so.. Just waited for her to show up, but she never did..

I will import my save, hope there's a unique dialogue with her, given my abstinence lol
Sorry to break it to you but;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SImZyDpYDRs&t=4m10s

I doubt Yen has been so faithful to Geralt. Or to your Geralt anyway. And it kind of makes sense given her character.

Who would deserve him then? Just curious, not hating ^^ Fringilla?
You know all sorceresses are trouble, and they all are hazardous to your health.
They are like that pretty girl with bad attitude that ends up ripping your asshole a new one, but you still want her because men are fools.
But then there is that simple girl that looks average but has a heart of gold, and that heart is where your, mine, and Geralt's happiness lies.
Cheers to the day we all find our hearts of gold.

Last edited:
#TeamEssi :hai:

Do you think we will see her ? I guess it depends if the devs follow the books timeline or not.
It is said that she died 4 years after meeting Geralt :( in an epidemy in Wizyma. But maybe we could visit her grave. with her lute and trinket

You'll have Triss, you'll have Yennefer, you'll have the past and some feelings, and you'll have to deal with it. One way or another. Relying on books, previous games, this particular game, characters personality or whatever you want.
Also you'll have consequences.
And you'll have some other options, but AFAIR nobody is interested and nobody asks about them. (Weird folks, aren't they?)

Hopefully she is one of these options (imo the best looking female character we have seen so far, sorry Yen/Triss)

Hopefully she is one of these options (imo the best looking female character we have seen so far, sorry Yen/Triss)

I have to agree, that character looks totally awesome. Lucky Geralt....he said he would return to "check on her" later as well.

It's a very fine model, I must admit. Since she is only one of the few female gameplay characters we have seen animated thus far, I think it's fair to assume that the others will be just as impressive.

Am i the only one who is a little bit concerned by how many scenes we already saw Triss with Geralt, but how few we saw Yen with him?

The only romantic scene between Yen and Geralt was a memory, a good memory, but still just a memory.

"But Kalle, maybe they just don't want to show you that already in the trailers", yeah, but they could already show all with Triss? Reminds me of the Witcher 2 trailers and how onesided it was in Witcher 2 in the end.

Call me a pessimist, but that's my impression, maybe someone can prove me wrong.

I really need an emoticon of "Yennefer disapproves".

Perhaps I'm not understanding the point, but we've only seen slightly more of Triss. It's like a matter of 2 seconds more footage...

The Unicorn sequence could in-fact be where one of the Geralt/Yen sex scenes take place, and isn't just a flashback/memory, we don't know atm.
We also know that at the start of the game we see Geralt/Yen interaction, but of course in that instance it is "not real" as it's just a dream.

@Kallelinski

you ve seen the official gamplay trailer yes? Don t think what we ve seen there is dream or just remembering.
Not after i watched the initial 15 minutes from IGN ^^ hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom