The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gross, people, gross. Ciri is like a daughter to Geralt :halt:

Of course I definitely wouldn't mind getting a sex scene while playing as her... but with who? Hmmm, that could be a new thread.

Last edited:

Guest 3782876

Taking into account that we find Triss in Novigrad ( rumors ) and the sex scene with Yennefer is in Skilleg , I think for those who want Triss , must make the decision sooner?

Taking into account that we find Triss in Novigrad ( rumors ) and the sex scene with Yennefer is in Skilleg , I think for those who want Triss , must make the decision sooner?

I think you can go to Skellige as soon as you get past the White Orchard and Emhyr's Palace. Might not be the safest choice, but still. Or you can just avoid Novigrad and head to No Man's Land (where you find the actual best girl, I believe) first. Hard to say yet.

If she still has the unicorn, where is it then? It's not exactly handluggage.

Crach made her a new one?

Guest 3782876

I think you can go to Skellige as soon as you get past the White Orchard and Emhyr's Palace. Might not be the safest choice, but still. Or you can just avoid Novigrad and head to No Man's Land (where you find the actual best girl, I believe) first. Hard to say yet.

But this scene it seems to be a quest scene e_e

"I still have the unicorn" sounds like the old one, anyway, i don't think Yen would ever live at Kaer Morhen for a longer time. Maybe for a short time, but even the witchers don't exaclty live there. As mentioned here they just stay there during the winter.

Guest 3782876

"I still have the unicorn" sounds like the old one, anyway, i don't think Yen would ever live at Kaer Morhen for a longer time. Maybe for a short time, but even the witchers don't exaclty live there. As mentioned here they just stay there during the winter.
That's why you can choose Triss. :p

Guest 3782876

Where did Triss actually live in TW1? :)

I don't want to settle down anyway, knowing there is a home where i can come back is good enough for me.

But she say... she will move to Kaer Morhen for Geralt, you know :hatsoff:

Guest 3782876

That sounds perfect. Triss in Kaer Morhen, alone and sad, and Yennefer and Geralt doing their thing as far away as possible.

B-But... HERETIC O_O
She will never do that, you know :p

Where did Triss actually live in TW1?

In Vizima. She lost her house in tw2 because of the assination scandal and her relationship with Geralt. Now Vizima is in the hands of the Nilfgaardians.
She's probably moved to Novigrad since the strongest force of resistence is there. Spoiler tag because someone else put this info in spoiler tags, i should probably do the same

So Yen and Triss a both homeless and now they have to cater to your travelling needs hahahaHAHAH
But this scene it seems to be a quest scene e_e

A Triss scene is also probably a quest scene, I imagine

Guest 3782876

In Vizima. She lost her house in tw2 because of the assination scandal and her relationship with Geralt. Now Vizima is in the hands of the Nilfgaardians.
She's probably moved to Novigrad since the strongest force of resistence is there. Spoiler tag because someone else put this info in spoiler tags, i should probably do the same

So Yen and Triss a both homeless and now they have to cater to your travelling needs hahahaHAHAH

A Triss scene is also probably a quest scene, I imagine

But they say we have to play twice to get the scenes, you will only be able to choose one of them per save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom