Theme & Meme Decks

+

DRK3

Forum veteran
So, i searched the forums for a proper topic to put this, i could swear i had created a few on this subject a few years, but couldnt find them, so created a new one.

I've always been a fan of theme & meme decks. A theme deck is one where there is a concept behind the deckbuilding, often associated with the lore of the witcher world (for example, a deck with Geralt and his companions). A meme deck is harder to define, but i guess it's anything that's not really competitive, kinda weird, uses unusual strategies and sometimes it's all centered on a single card (i.e. a Phoenix deck).

I've made quite a few of these decks throughout the years, some of them got actual support in the form of new cards to make it more of a viable archetype (i.e. witchers deck or beasts deck). For example, full-neutral decks were super tough to use in beta, but now there's so many bronze neutral units and so many neutral cards it has become a lot easier to use one of those.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was inspired by a video of some unofficial gwent tournament i saw, and it gave me a similar idea.

I decided to make a 100% female deck, to honor the ladies in Gwent (and lets leave politics and female representation aside, this was just for challenge's sake)

First, i was not gonna half-ass the thing, so using units like machines or animals or monsters is not allowed, only women (not necessarily human though). Spells and artefacts are allowed, as long as they dont bring non-female units.

Second, the choice of faction, very important. Turns out there are a lot of great female gold units, but bronze? Not so many, and having synergy between them even less. Ideally, your leader (ability) also needs to be female. NR and SC have 3 female leaders, MO has 2 (hey, they are monsters but still female), SY and NG have one... SK has none, and it was the one i ended choosing, because of the bronze units pool (so i failed in my own challenge right at the start! :sad:

Before i describe the deck i created, i want to point out there was a better choice - scoiatael. Not only do SC female leaders dominate the meta, all dryads are female, and around half of the elves are female (while other half of elves are male, and all dwarves are male) so there is plenty to pick with. But that would be too easy, so i went with SK, as none of the other 4 factions were viable for this theme.

I basically ended up making a Queensguard. But without svalblod priests, had to use svalblod cultist which is WAY harder to use and get value, and couldnt use svalblod leader, because of the beast he generates at his last charge... shame because he would be perfect for this deck. So i went with Second Wind, like most SK players currently do, although my deck is 100% different than drakkars and priests and crows.

Was the deck good? No. But it was fun, and still decent enough to snag some wins, although i had to play in 'tryhard mode' to even have a chance. And found out queensguards are good vs NG poison - since they need 2 turns to poison, by the time they are destroyed, i already had the chance to damage and create a new one (but they still suck vs cheap locks and cheap removal tactics)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long, possibly boring post. But feel free to comment on it, add your own weird decks. Otherwise, from now on i can post here, if i make any new weird deck i want to share and dont have a thread appropriate for the subject.

Good games.

DRK3

Forum veteran
You haven't created any such threads, but you did participate in a few:
Fun meme decks for casual?
Anyone gonna make a Theme Deck?

(I haven't merged them because they're outdated)

Thanks! I did find that first thread when searching for similar topics, not the second one though. Anyway, it was probably best to just create a new one.
Post automatically merged:

Theme decks (and possibly 'meme' decks) are what I would prefer Gwent to consist of to a greater extend. Rather than facing the same predictable decks from the various factions, I'd like to see these sorts of decks played more. The Arena is as close to a varied experience that can be achieved currently.

Anyway, I've tried a couple - most recently one based on 'weather' cards. There's surprisingly few units that can be utilised for the weather (mind you, I'm only using Norther Realms as a faction). Winning with such a deck is extremely difficult, and there are very few bronze cards (besides stuff like Clear Skies) that do anything with weather. It really demonstrates how bad weather is when you actually try and build a deck around it...

My other deck is artefact(s). Trying to use various sword artefacts, particularly Sihil and Vandergrift's Blade (boosts knights). It's also tough decks to try and use - trying to get Sihil started is the main problem - the new Stratagem (dagger - damage a unit by 3) can be quite helpful when going first (Tainted Ale, and attack units - such as Botchling- help when not going first. Caretaker to use again...).

Eventually, I will start trying the other factions, but need to build up a few more decent cards before I can do that (probably Monsters next).

Funny, i considered making a weather recently too, but gave up on the idea, since the only way to obtain extra value from weather is Dagur/GS Skellige decks, and im not a fan of that archetype.
Are you using Ragnaroogh? On a long R3 it might be worth it, but there are so many drawbacks - useless on a short round, you waste points if you dont have movement to put enemy units under weather effect, enemy can have armor or healing that counters the weather damage, etc.

Artefacts is interesting, but only SC has support cards for that, and i dont mean the ambush ones. Sihil is just terrible now, and Vandergrift's Blade was turned into a boring artefact.
One of my favourite NR decks i had in HC Gwent was Knights deck, with Vandergrift's Blade that used to boost every Knight, and Summoning Circle and Henselt's ability to summon those knights that boost when they're played from the deck.

Monsters is a really fun faction with amazing meme potential. Tonight i used a Ciri Nova deck (only remotely viable with Monsters) and shows that Ciri Nova really needs a buff (for over a year now) - its ridiculously expensive and worse than Ruehin and Dethlaff HV.

Last edited:
Interesting ideas :) I have to try that Ciri Nova deck.

Sometimes i play one of my "guilty pleasure" decks - Noonwraith flood, Mill, MO Yen: Conjurer, no-unit Aglais, Cahir or Regis. They are really fun to play ........ if you are a heartless bastard :p

Payus

Forum regular
I mostly make meme/theme decks, Usually I make 1 every day or so. I might sound obsessed but I wake up with deck ideas many times in that waking up period I seem to repeatedly think about gwent mechanics and weird ones at that. So I go on with my day and at some point it clicks and I have a deck idea then I log into gwent and make the deck and try it.

My favourite gotos are SK discard and ST aglais. Those have huge meme potential. If NG was less effective I'd make Ng decks. Monsters I've tried many times but I don't like it as much now. NR well, can be memey but, same as NG now. And Sy I don't like.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Interesting ideas :) I have to try that Ciri Nova deck.

Sometimes i play one of my "guilty pleasure" decks - Noonwraith flood, Mill, MO Yen: Conjurer, no-unit Aglais, Cahir or Regis. They are really fun to play ........ if you are a heartless bastard :p

I really like the noonwraith deck, i've been tempted to try it but never got into it. Mill i've faced many many times, its fun to play against but it's really weak, i've barely ever lost to it in HC Gwent (there was a time in open beta mill was super strong, then got super nerfed)

I've seen 2 types of Regis decks: SK Regis, which is just a variation of GS/Dagur decks, and NG spies Regis, which uses enforcers and spies to line up a mega "Regis ladder" - this deck is more memey and so, more impressivel to pull of.

Cahir decks i've tried several times, but if it was terrible back when Avallach could give immunity, now with all removal and poison its even worse, pratically impossible to pull of except maybe Monsters, which are at the bottom of the meta anyway.

DRK3

Forum veteran
One of the decks i've been running this year is an anti-scenario deck. I know there's some competitive ones out there, but i opted to go all-in to really destroy scenario users, even if i lost against everyone else.

I used Usurper because it was the last NG leader i hadnt mastered, but Calveits ability is also good for it.

My goal is to steal the other player scenario, put another copy of it with Angouleme, and destroy them with 2 of their own scenarios in R3.

Today, on my 100th Usurper win, i finally managed to do this strategy (well kinda, didnt get war council to play the 2nd one) against the last faction i hadnt done this before - Monsters.

Perfect ending for Anti Scenarios Deck.jpg

I wanna thank RNGesus for giving me Ruehin when i played Bribery (i know its a broken card but essential in this deck), probably the best card i could get for the scenario, since i still managed to consume him 3 times. (and one of my best Shaelmaaars ever too)

I made a steal the Scenario Angouleme Double Cross Deck a while ago it's far from Top Tier but it's fun to play and if your hand doesn't brick and RNG is on your Side it get's really strong.

After i got annoyed with NG Poison Decks i made a Sacrificial Vanguard Deck just to annoy them a bit, it's not really strong.

The gameplan is to get your best Cards (Shupe, Radeyah, Coral and the Discard Cards) back with Lippy but it`'s main purpose is to mess with Nilfgards strategy when they play Matta you counter with Kambi if they play Yen invo you play Ofiri Merchant, Heatwave if the Scenario is on Board, Xavier if it's in the Graveyard, when there is nothing interesting in the Opponents Graveyard i use Xavier to thin my own Gravyard.
Kambi can sometimes win matches if opponent plans on using a big finisher.

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Decided to revive this thread to share a deck/ experience. I thought about putting it in the weird matches thread, but it's this deck that's weird, so the matches end up being weird too.

I was tired of SY's popular strategies that have dominated the meta for that faction, so i decided to put quite the set of handicaps on myself on deckbuilding:
-no Luiza/Savolla
-no Passiflora or seductresses or Peaches
-no Hound or Saul
-no Poison or Bounty
-no Crimes

I also avoided fireswarm strategies because: 1) bomb heaver is very popular and would destroy that sacred fire artefact; 2) already done the congregate mastery contract with those decks.

What i ended up was something i do NOT recommend, maybe my leader choice wasnt the best, but i used Sausage Maker, Caesar Blitzken (there were a few 3profit units on this deck), that gold bear, freakshow and those 2 bronze healers for some insanity removal for some PTSD/nostalgia and tavern brawl (its a crime, but its the only one i like and one of my favourite SY cards)

Basically, it was hard mode and everything i tried to pull off was easily countered or i didnt have combo pieces while everyone else had super resilient decks. Speaking of resilience, the reason it became so bad, i figured it out - its mostly because pushing R2 has become the norm so its rare that you can sneak a resilient unit after the opponent passes on R2.

Decided to revive this thread to share a deck/ experience. I thought about putting it in the weird matches thread, but it's this deck that's weird, so the matches end up being weird too.

I was tired of SY's popular strategies that have dominated the meta for that faction, so i decided to put quite the set of handicaps on myself on deckbuilding:
-no Luiza/Savolla
-no Passiflora or seductresses or Peaches
-no Hound or Saul
-no Poison or Bounty
-no Crimes

I also avoided fireswarm strategies because: 1) bomb heaver is very popular and would destroy that sacred fire artefact; 2) already done the congregate mastery contract with those decks.

What i ended up was something i do NOT recommend, maybe my leader choice wasnt the best, but i used Sausage Maker, Caesar Blitzken (there were a few 3profit units on this deck), that gold bear, freakshow and those 2 bronze healers for some insanity removal for some PTSD/nostalgia and tavern brawl (its a crime, but its the only one i like and one of my favourite SY cards)

Basically, it was hard mode and everything i tried to pull off was easily countered or i didnt have combo pieces while everyone else had super resilient decks. Speaking of resilience, the reason it became so bad, i figured it out - its mostly because pushing R2 has become the norm so its rare that you can sneak a resilient unit after the opponent passes on R2.
Outside of their usual meta list, syndicate has mostly underwhelming units.
I wanted to make a Bounty deck and tried a combination with crimes, but honestly there Just isn't enough material to work with in my opinion.

I don’t play monster decks; I have made no effort to collect monsters. But to satisfy the fog quest, I put together a quick, lousy monster deck figuring I could complete the quest while getting stomped two or three times. To my surprise, the first match I played was close, and I actually won the second. This is far better than most of my carefully crafted ST and SK decks do. Although I quickly deleted the deck after I completed the quest, my relative success with it lead me to recreate an improved facimile, and it continued to work (not spectacularly, but better than it deserves) despite having 40 provisions to spare! (I did mention I don’t collect monsters.)

My deck, which I titled junk 101, basically consists of every “spawn” card I own, the arachas swarm leader, selected organic cards, and every good group boost card I have. The only gold card in the deck is Germain Piquant. Aside from using common sense on when to pass, playing thrive units first, and saving bone talismans for when I have lots of units, I don’t really worry about how I play, and I only mulligan when my balance between units and boosts is too far off.

I mention this deck first because it is fun (especially when Nilfgaard copies, steals, poisons, or locks my stuff), second because especially newer players like myself can learn a lot pursuing something of the silly quests, third because the success of this deck is a sad commentary on the state of the game, and finally because comparing this deck to some of my miserable failures has been instructive.

In particular, I have learned that there is great value in using highly interchangeable cards; that simple combinations work better than sophisticated ones — especially if the cards setting up the combo have little other value; that tempo is everything; and that, with the current meta, breadth almost always trumps depth.

Double thunderstorm Aglais is my normal finisher, it's a fairly stable combo that manages to survive the removal fest that the current meta is. The trick is to either get the last say or bait out their tall removal prematurely in case you failed to. Oh, and making sure their final value is below 26, which is why you bring the Guerilla Tactics, Dragon's Dream, Nivellen. Yrden and a couple of crushing traps along for the ride. Wouldn't say it's a meme deck, as it's actually decently strong (finally got me from rank 5 to pro in a couple of days).

However, if your desire to meme is strong, you can replace movement stuff and Dragon's Dream with elven damage-on-deploy and Shirru, and then trade one Thunderstorm for whatever (can be Dudu for extra meme points, but Toruviel or Glorious Hunt are better if you actually want to win). The point here is that with a thunderstorm, Guerilla Tactics, Yrden and Milaen you can set up beautiful mass-wipes, as you can both get Shirru to any value between 3 and 15 (4 is a problem though, but there's Call of the Forest for that) and trim enemy units down to the right size with high precision. Some people will expect Igni and waste their stuff on boosting targets that weren't your targets in the first place.

It's unrealiable, it's draw-dependent, it's low-value, but when it pays off it feels so damn good. Especially when enemy Dryads and Percival catch up in value. Nuking Skellen/Damien behind the Ffion without doing anything about him is a feeling on par with bombing the Ball (if they're playing IF, you also typically nuke Ffion, too).

Another fun thing is a deck with the Portal, a couple of Elven Scouts and every trap and poison you can cram in. Don't expect a gg for that, also expect to lose to Igni pretty much every time. Still, it's a great way to get on people's nerves.

If you hate ST, there's Artis+Sukrus+Steel Pact with the full Berserk/Bloodthirst package to go along with it for you. If you have no compassion whatsoever, throw in a couple of greatswords and Dagur. Obviously, you need all the resurrection you can afford as well.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I don’t play monster decks; I have made no effort to collect monsters. But to satisfy the fog quest, I put together a quick, lousy monster deck figuring I could complete the quest while getting stomped two or three times. To my surprise, the first match I played was close, and I actually won the second. This is far better than most of my carefully crafted ST and SK decks do. Although I quickly deleted the deck after I completed the quest, my relative success with it lead me to recreate an improved facimile, and it continued to work (not spectacularly, but better than it deserves) despite having 40 provisions to spare! (I did mention I don’t collect monsters.)

My deck, which I titled junk 101, basically consists of every “spawn” card I own, the arachas swarm leader, selected organic cards, and every good group boost card I have. The only gold card in the deck is Germain Piquant. Aside from using common sense on when to pass, playing thrive units first, and saving bone talismans for when I have lots of units, I don’t really worry about how I play, and I only mulligan when my balance between units and boosts is too far off.

I mention this deck first because it is fun (especially when Nilfgaard copies, steals, poisons, or locks my stuff), second because especially newer players like myself can learn a lot pursuing something of the silly quests, third because the success of this deck is a sad commentary on the state of the game, and finally because comparing this deck to some of my miserable failures has been instructive.

In particular, I have learned that there is great value in using highly interchangeable cards; that simple combinations work better than sophisticated ones — especially if the cards setting up the combo have little other value; that tempo is everything; and that, with the current meta, breadth almost always trumps depth.

I also made a deck for the fog quest, and it was kinda weird but did well - it had 2 foglets, 2 ancient foglets, 3 ways to play fog (Avallach, that weather artefact and impenetrable fog), then a ton of midrange MO cards and caranthir living armour for point slam. It was Overwhelming Hunger, just to trigger the foglets (which is not ideal value for leader charges).

The deck you describe seems very different, sounds like a swarm deck, which is no junk. I mean, if you have 40 provisions to spare, its impressive you can do well with it, but a proper MO swarm deck can make short work of any faction that relies on poison, tall removal and doesnt have row punish like lacerate.

I dont really use Germain with MO because i have plague maiden which is one of my favourite cards, but Germain is awesome for swarm decks, i often use him with SK (cows are beasts) or NR or even NG, then bone talismans and Triss TK for another talisman.
Post automatically merged:

Double thunderstorm Aglais is my normal finisher, it's a fairly stable combo that manages to survive the removal fest that the current meta is. The trick is to either get the last say or bait out their tall removal prematurely in case you failed to. Oh, and making sure their final value is below 26, which is why you bring the Guerilla Tactics, Dragon's Dream, Nivellen. Yrden and a couple of crushing traps along for the ride. Wouldn't say it's a meme deck, as it's actually decently strong (finally got me from rank 5 to pro in a couple of days).

However, if your desire to meme is strong, you can replace movement stuff and Dragon's Dream with elven damage-on-deploy and Shirru, and then trade one Thunderstorm for whatever (can be Dudu for extra meme points, but Toruviel or Glorious Hunt are better if you actually want to win). The point here is that with a thunderstorm, Guerilla Tactics, Yrden and Milaen you can set up beautiful mass-wipes, as you can both get Shirru to any value between 3 and 15 (4 is a problem though, but there's Call of the Forest for that) and trim enemy units down to the right size with high precision. Some people will expect Igni and waste their stuff on boosting targets that weren't your targets in the first place.

It's unrealiable, it's draw-dependent, it's low-value, but when it pays off it feels so damn good. Especially when enemy Dryads and Percival catch up in value. Nuking Skellen/Damien behind the Ffion without doing anything about him is a feeling on par with bombing the Ball (if they're playing IF, you also typically nuke Ffion, too).

Another fun thing is a deck with the Portal, a couple of Elven Scouts and every trap and poison you can cram in. Don't expect a gg for that, also expect to lose to Igni pretty much every time. Still, it's a great way to get on people's nerves.

If you hate ST, there's Artis+Sukrus+Steel Pact with the full Berserk/Bloodthirst package to go along with it for you. If you have no compassion whatsoever, throw in a couple of greatswords and Dagur. Obviously, you need all the resurrection you can afford as well.

Schirru can achieve massive values, and the worst part is sometimes guessing if your ST opponent has a Schirru, a Regis or a G Igni, and playing around one usually means losing more points to the other...

I considered making a thread suggesting giving Regis and Schirru Initiative, it would only be fair as Scorch and Igni got it and they work in similar ways in setting it up. I gave up on the idea because at least they provide variety and strategy to a stale meta.

But seriously, Regis has a point ceiling of 47 points (i did the math)! And it's not that hard to set up, with artefacts and leader charges. When was the last time you saw an Igni or scorch getting anywhere near that value?
Not to mention the synergy with Dagur/GSs in SK...

Last edited:
Schirru can achieve massive values, and the worst part is sometimes guessing if your ST opponent has a Schirru, a Regis or a G Igni, and playing around one usually means losing more points to the other...
True! The problem here is that your opponent already plays with low value ceiling by default, since setting up Schirru/Regis can be difficult for someone who isn't playing NG spies to build a ladder.

Which is why I would consider
making a thread suggesting giving Regis and Schirru Initiative
an awful idea. Again, unlike Gigni and Scorch, they require you to shape your game around them and brick quite often.

But seriously, Regis has a point ceiling of 47 points (i did the math)! And it's not that hard to set up, with artefacts and leader charges. When was the last time you saw an Igni or scorch getting anywhere near that value?
Not to mention the synergy with Dagur/GSs in SK...
Regis is badass, sure! But I like I said, I'm a Dragon's Dream man, myself. More reliable this way. It's always sad when Regis accomplishes nothing in the end.

I might even try to build an SK deck around the Dragon's Dream, since I am quite familiar with the whole dynamic of setting it up now and SK has at least 3 good movement cards. Would be better than even the last-second Aglais in that finishing with Dagur and ressing a GS with Second Breath should result in even more points than her in the end (and no issues with not rolling Thunderstorms, too!)
Let's see here...27 points in damage, and 54 in value. Ladies and gents, that's a 81-point swing, definitely nothing to scoff at. You'd definitely need Nivellen for such a result, but the payoff is huge. Still...it sounds too similar to what I'm playing with ST...Artis combo just feels more natural, more thematically appropriate for an SK deck if you know what I mean.

upd: Damn, my math is wrong. I forgot they count INSTANCES of damage as opposed to, well, damage. Oh well. Still a solid 45 points swing.

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
True! The problem here is that your opponent already plays with low value ceiling by default, since setting up Schirru/Regis can be difficult for someone who isn't playing NG spies to build a ladder.

Which is why I would consider

an awful idea. Again, unlike Gigni and Scorch, they require you to shape your game around them and brick quite often.

Regis is badass, sure! But I like I said, I'm a Dragon's Dream man, myself. More reliable this way. It's always sad when Regis accomplishes nothing in the end.

I might even try to build an SK deck around the Dragon's Dream, since I am quite familiar with the whole dynamic of setting it up now and SK has at least 3 good movement cards. Would be better than even the last-second Aglais in that finishing with Dagur and ressing a GS with Second Breath should result in even more points than her in the end (and no issues with not rolling Thunderstorms, too!)
Let's see here...27 points in damage, and 54 in value. Ladies and gents, that's a 81-point swing, definitely nothing to scoff at. You'd definitely need Nivellen for such a result, but the payoff is huge. Still...it sounds too similar to what I'm playing with ST...Artis combo just feels more natural, more thematically appropriate for an SK deck if you know what I mean.

upd: Damn, my math is wrong. I forgot they count INSTANCES of damage as opposed to, well, damage. Oh well. Still a solid 45 points swing.

The thing is, you can see a Regis coming a mile away when its against a NG deck (by playing those enforcers and spies) and against SK (when you see artefacts and more likely Arnjolf), but against ST, usually Eithne, its almost impossible to guess if its a Regis or Schirru or Igni unless he telegraphs really hard.

Ofc Regis when he fails, he's just an expensive werecat (could be worse, there are many expensive bricks in the game)

And im glad you're doing well with Dragon's Dream, its one of the few cards i never bothered to figure out exactly when it triggers (and i've had recently an opponent using it, doing everything well, i thought i was screwed, full row... but the match ended before DD triggered and i won :shrug:)

The thing is, you can see a Regis coming a mile away when its against a NG deck (by playing those enforcers and spies) and against SK (when you see artefacts and more likely Arnjolf), but against ST, usually Eithne, its almost impossible to guess if its a Regis or Schirru or Igni unless he telegraphs really hard.

Ofc Regis when he fails, he's just an expensive werecat (could be worse, there are many expensive bricks in the game)

And im glad you're doing well with Dragon's Dream, its one of the few cards i never bothered to figure out exactly when it triggers (and i've had recently an opponent using it, doing everything well, i thought i was screwed, full row... but the match ended before DD triggered and i won :shrug:)
You know what's funny? People on this forum and Reddit discuss playing Schirru, Aglais and other obscure stuff, but I haven't met any yet (apart from mine, obviously). And I'm genuinely surprised when I meet a non-NG/SK Regis because it's so rare, so I pretty much assume Igni most of the time, except against Precision Strike, and even then it's often some kind of alternative gimmick that doesn't involve any of the cards mentioned above. Also I've seen only one Keltullis, two movement-ST decks similar to mine - they seemed to favor Ragnaroogh + Aard, though, and exactly 0 Frighteners, She-Trolls of Vergen and Grave Hags outside of Arena.
The point is, relatively few people actually depart from meta in any significant way usually, which is both gratifying (everyone likes to feel unique sometimes!) and upsetting, because playing the same games over and over gets boring rather quickly.
Luckily, pro-rank seems to have more experiment-minded folk than ranked in general, but still...

Oh, and about the DD - it activates exactly two your cards later, but, unlike a crushing trap, it needs an enemy turn to begin to go off. So you have to have at least 3 more cards if you win the last say or 2 if you don't. It's normally better to launch it even sooner, especially when playing against the Uprising. Vissegerd and Scytheman, ugh...

Couple themes I've been working on:

Witchers (NG leader) Tried to keep units only to witchers, but had to throw in a couple bronzes to meet minimum units. Everything else after that was just bombs or tactics

Mages (NR leader) All mage units with spells and weather since one of the mages lengthens weather effects.

During beta I had a Forrest/Fog theme with MO back when Foglets gained strength from the fog effect.

Witchers (NG leader) Tried to keep units only to witchers, but had to throw in a couple bronzes to meet minimum units.
I had a deck like this as my first post-Homecoming deck, but since the Ivo nerf I haven't tried to build one. It was fun while it lasted. :D

I had a deck like this as my first post-Homecoming deck, but since the Ivo nerf I haven't tried to build one. It was fun while it lasted. :D

The nerf doesn't feel too bad if you throw in Letho: KS with him. Then you can copy and cycle between which one is active each turn.

The nerf doesn't feel too bad if you throw in Letho: KS with him. Then you can copy and cycle between which one is active each turn.
I had Kingslayer (who often turned into Eskel: Pathfinder especially when the real Eskel got neutralized in some way), but I didn't think of using him to get around Ivo's cooldown. Might be worth a try, thanks. :D

Top Bottom