TheNeonArcade - Q&A with CDProject's Lilayah

+
I'm pretty sure that it's one of the choices path. But it's difficulty to picture. If you choose a sneaky approach, didn't get in the news and betrayed, how Silverhand would appear? Well... Anyway, I don't think that they would show Jackie dying just for fun: it has to be a choice IMO.
I hope so bruh cause I fell hard for Jackie lol. Not just me, but a lot of other people too!

• 1:39:08 There's a piece of artwork on the internet that's been going around forever. It appeared on the monitor of a desktop computer during a virtual google tour of the CDPR offices. It's the one of the stripper standing on a platform, with all the soldiers aiming their laser pointers at her. Is that in the game?
It's not official artwork. We used to work with that creator but he didn't get hired. It was just for fun.

Good job. but

"They've decided not to dive into any controversial subjects out of respect for their guest."

As a journalist you have the right and obligation to ask everything that the 'people' may want to know.
The interviewed has to option to not answer the question (ofc).

It's a good thing then that the hosts are Youtube content creators and not Journalists.

Not sure Lil' would've gone in if they had been "Journalists". I bet Rock Paper Shotgun and Kotaku would've presented quite the different set of questions.

and tnx for doing all this timestamping what i ask in the previous tread. great job!

No problem. Didn't even see your request yet. Was already doing so.

No one asked about Jackie:sleep:
Will we be able to decorate our apartment?

They did ask about Jackie, but Lil' evaded that question of course. ;-)

And no. We will not be able to customize our apartment.

The band called "The Fuse" is being cooperated with.
I think the band is Defused
If I understood correctly, at some point it's said that unique animations are in the game, but not the repeatable ones. That I think is referred to contextual animations like picking items up or interacting with keypads. Not really sure, audio was not perfect and I don't feel well today, very sleepy due to a prescription drug.
did she say anything about this or was I that confused due to the drug?

I think the band is Defused

did she say anything about this or was I that confused due to the drug?

Ah, thanks for the correction! Couldn't quite make out "The fuse" from "Defuse". I'll edit.

Sorry bud, I think it's the medication. Maybe this failed to make an impact on me and I simply missed it, but I don't think they said that.

The did answer a question on whether the ripper doc installing augments will have unique animations, and that the use of those augments will have unique animation (including V's vision), but nothing specifically to what you stated.

When did they talk about that scene? Did I see another video?

The bathtub thing was refered to during a different moment in the video. Might've collapsed the two things into the same timestamp. I'll have to find the other moment again, where the tub thing was referenced. Hold on...

Marcin is the main composer. The direction has been completely reworked. The new Chippin' in is deliberately different, because Marcin wanted it to have that effect on people. His inspirations include "Rage against the Machine", or the "Wake up" song at the end of the Matrix. The band called "The Fuse" is being cooperated with.

What effect? Annoyance?

Hey, it made me wanted to grab a bat and smash something in an orgy of violence. Mission accomplished when you're a rocker boy who wants to start a riot.

You are strange. That song is extremely bland. I now worry about the game music as a whole.

Which is certainly interesting for many. . .

1:56:15 it is possible to disable head bobbing for all who have a problem with motion sickness.

Sorry bud, I think it's the medication. Maybe this failed to make an impact on me and I simply missed it, but I don't think they said that.
At least I found out that cortisone has that side effect on me :ROFLMAO:
The did answer a question on whether the ripper doc installing augments will have unique animations, and that the use of those augments will have unique animation (including V's vision), but nothing specifically to what you stated.
So, I went and check that out, just after that (minute 45:15-ish):
Q: are there unique animations for somtehing like that, like the removal or installation of each type of cyberware?
A: that's a little bit too early since there's a lot of stuff happening right now, but all the meaningful and unique activities that you do will have their own animations, like something that is repeatable, that won't, probably.

@Sfoglia_Grezza92 @Snowflakez

I watched the whole video earlier and it was both informative and pretty funny, I am even more hyped now. Someone put me in cryo because these 10 months are gonna last forever lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom