There are soooo few sexual partners in B&W

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I really wanted the famous library scene with Fringilla,

Though there is a reaon, iirc, for what Fringilla is not even in Toussaint, so... ok. ;_;

Not even a single Jutta/Sasha- like sideques

I would place Syanna in the exact same category(when it comes to "romance"). But she's also playing a certain role in the expansion's storyline while Jutta/Sasha are there just for the bunga bunga

---------- Zaktualizowano 10:09 ----------

Well, I really wanted the famous library scene with Fringilla

I wouldn't like them to copy-paste things from the books. The unicorn is enough.

Don't know which psychology you study, I'm not a psychologist myself but does that mean my male best friend should have been in a relationship with me?
If it's just your friend you cannot say you're in relationship with him. However, if you're really friends (like really fond of each other, not like facebook friends), it can quickly turn into romantic relationship at the right opportunity.

So where is the romance CDP advertised?

But they never advertised it, really. That's why I knew that this is not something they paid much attention to.

Unlike with Shani, who was announced long before HoS came out.

If it's just your friend you cannot say you're in relationship with him. However, if you're really friends (like really fond of each other, not like facebook friends), it can quickly turn into romantic relationship at the right opportunity.
We have known each other for 6 years, irl, so no. ;) But better drop this, thread is not dedicated to my personal life, I was just mentioning it as an example that if you think it as "always" doesn't mean it's true.

---------- Updated at 12:14 PM ----------

I wouldn't like them to copy-paste things from the books. The unicorn is enough.
That would have been a copy paste without retcons. :p

I would place Syanna in the exact same category(when it comes to "romance"). But she's also playing a certain role in the expansion's storyline while Jutta/Sasha are there just for the bunga bunga

---------- Zaktualizowano 10:09 ----------
Sasha and Jutta played a similar role in the storyline of their respective sidequests as Syanna in the storyline of the mainquest. I agree, that they are in the same category, but at least you get thr opportunity to "romance" them in one playthrough, why choosing the unseen path lefts you without any romance during the whole game.
What makes it worse is that CDp even advertised the expansion with a romance. No matter if you view the sex with Syanna as a romance (I do not), it's not necessarily possible during one playthrough (most players won't do a second one) and therefore imo false advertising.

So show me a female character in B&W to which Geralt feels any sort of emotional attachment (not counting Yennefer or Triss who can visit you at the end).
What do you mean not counting? And why exactly they don't count? And that's the point that they actually added Syanna, who is no better than a whore, and called it "romance".

But they never advertised it, really. That's why I knew that this is not something they paid much attention to.

Unlike with Shani, who was announced long before HoS came out.

How is this sentence in the official description of the expansion on the steam and gog.com page "not advertising it"?
"Blood and Wine is a 20+ hour adventure full of dark deeds, unexpected twists, romance and deceit."

We have known each other for 6 years, irl, so no. ;) But better drop this, thread is not dedicated to my personal life, I was just mentioning it as an example that if you think it as "always" doesn't mean it's true.
He's correct though, friendship is always a potential romantic interest, but it doesn't mean it will ever become one.

How is this sentence in the official description of the expansion on the steam and gog.com page "not advertising it"?
"Blood and Wine is a 20+ hour adventure full of dark deeds, unexpected twists, romance and deceit."

By not "advertising" I rather meant the constant silence about this topic. No screenshots, previews, zero even basic information or hints. To the question they were always like "yeah, there will be something..so what was the topic again?".

From this attitude alone you could say that this is not going to be something major or important...

Let's not go that far...

Like I said earlier, she played a role in the main story..comparing her to some random prostitute is... exaggerating, to say the least.
I'm saying that her "sex option" is, yes, like random prostitute, just different video, not her actual role in the game.

Guest 3847602

He's correct though, friendship is always a potential romantic interest, but it doesn't mean it will ever become one.

I beg to differ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom