There are soooo few sexual partners in B&W

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are soooo few sexual partners in B&W

Does anybody remember all the girls from The Witcher 1?
Why could screw the Anna's sister, but not the duchess? Why should we have all these minor characters and whores instead of juicy and gorgeous women in our bed? Damn, this is the final episode of The Witcher Saga, let's make whoopee for the last time!

I wanna plough Triss again in B&W. First scene in the lighthouse was not good.

Cd Red teased us anyways with witcher 1, you really think you can get another Princess Adda? Or a threesome with the vampires from the brothel in vizima? Yea right they said.

Last edited:
I was kind of dissapointed that Dandelion does not arrive in Toussaint with you. It would make for some very good drama with the Duchess.

As for ekhm, ploughing... the absence of miss Vigo was very noticeable...

Geralt has grown up you know. He's got a girl now (well he should have if you played your cards right). And he's on an official mission by the Duchess of Toussaint... so no more screwing every farm girl or local witch and collectiong their cards anymore.. makes perfect sense to me. You'll have to go back and play Witcher 1 for that. :whistle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhvlra4Jsog

And again no succubus , or a non human romance.... toussaint would have been the perfect place for that
I was really hoping that B&W will add a bit more variety....

You stole my words
~Looks at Orianna~ XD
Succubus was missing too in a place like Toussaint :(
Duchess was hot too !

~Looks at Orianna~ XD

Well here i have to say, i would not like her as a romance choice.
I rather wanted to hunt her down in the end.

All in all her character is also a bit underdeveloped....
She is a very old bruxa, there would have been much more possibilities.
Or she could have been the final contract for geralt after saving the city.

Why could screw the Anna's sister, but not the duchess? Why should we have all these minor characters and whores instead of juicy and gorgeous women in our bed? Damn, this is the final episode of The Witcher Saga, let's make whoopee for the last time!

Well... what do you want from the game for teens? The game cares for you and teaches that sex is bad and only possible with prostitutes.

Guest 3847602

Well... what do you want from the game for teens? The game cares for you and teaches that sex is bad and only possible with prostitutes.

What does the number of sexable women in the game have anything to do with its maturity? IIRC there are 5 possible partners (7 with the expansions) which is not insignificant in the game neither envisioned nor advertised as the gigolo simulator. In fact, I think the opposite - increasing this number to the ridiculous level a la TW1 diminishes the game's credibility as a product aimed at the mature audience. And I say this as someone who absolutely adores TW1 (but for the reasons other than collecting the sex cards, of course).

Last edited by a moderator:
Cd projekt, ples, gimme de pusse of Anarietta!

The Duchess will cook you her special wine fondue dubbed De Pusse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom