There goes Cyberpunk 2077 has waterfall

+
I bought the game today I just bought it for the first time it worked for me and the second time it stopped working that is to say I left and went back in and it tells me that There goes Cyberpunk 2077 has crashed verify files 3 times and nothing uninstalled and reinstalled and continues the same drivers updated windows the same etc

PC Feature:

Intel Core i7-11700K
32GB of RAM
Strix ROG GTX 1060 6GB graphics card

everything is up to date etc and I know that it is the last patch it does not surprise me that it is not something else and please I only ask for performance improvements one more push I only ask for one more performance boost nothing more
Post automatically merged:

ahi tienes un problema de archivo de codigo del juego cyberpunk 2077 un error

Attachments

• report.txt
    4.1 KB · Views: 80
  • stacktrace.txt
    184 bytes · Views: 62
I bought the game today I just bought it for the first time it worked for me and the second time it stopped working that is to say I left and went back in and it tells me that There goes Cyberpunk 2077 has crashed verify files 3 times and nothing uninstalled and reinstalled and continues the same drivers updated windows the same etc

PC Feature:

Intel Core i7-11700K
32GB of RAM
Strix ROG GTX 1060 6GB graphics card

everything is up to date etc and I know that it is the last patch it does not surprise me that it is not something else and please I only ask for performance improvements one more push I only ask for one more performance boost nothing more

ahi tienes un problema de archivo de codigo del juego cyberpunk 2077 un error
Very strange for a fresh vanilla game. How's your system's temperature? Is the front air panel of your system clear of dust? If the temperature is normal, and your system is clean, can consider to delete the game saves, and start a new game from scratch. This is Cyberpunk game save's address.

C:\Users\username\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077

Presume there're no mods involved, so in that case you can consider notifying Support about this happening. Can use this link.

la temperatura llega a los 30 grados y no es problema de temperatura pues es problema de juego si no vas a devolver el dinero es imposible claro si vamos a seguir asi vamos mal

Let's start the game it doesn't start the first time I start it and the second time it doesn't start the error came out There it goes Cyberpunk 2077 has crashed

delete the game and it's still the same it doesn't start problem the game experience I have is a problem of the game no more thanks

Ok, so ask for a refund on the platform where you bought it (y)
Or you can simply explain in detail and try some steps (because the game run well on thousands Pcs...)
- Verify that you don't have any ausio software active in your Task Manager such as A-Volute, Nahimic or Sonic Studio, if yes disable them before launching the game.
- Disable your anti-virus temporarily and try again.
And/or if it's not already done, all the steps in this link

go go a lot cyberpunk 2077 on PC and it has more errors than me as you don't get serious little you are going to sell you make me feel sorry for not buying and I bought it is that you feel sorry go go a lot cyberpunk 2077 and it fails more than the shotgun all the games me it's going well except cyberpunk 2077 this is amazing brother what a useless company I've seen and forgive me for saying it but it's true version 1.31 goes well and when 1.5 passes it gives an error because my soul as you continue like this more than some will go away or lose it to be

go go a lot cyberpunk 2077 on PC and it has more errors than me as you don't get serious little you are going to sell you make me feel sorry for not buying and I bought it is that you feel sorry go go a lot cyberpunk 2077 and it fails more than the shotgun all the games me it's going well except cyberpunk 2077 this is amazing brother what a useless company I've seen and forgive me for saying it but it's true version 1.31 goes well and when 1.5 passes it gives an error because my soul as you continue like this more than some will go away or lose it to be
Hum, I'm just a player as you (who simply want to help other player). So it's useless to complain to me.
For that, you can contact the support here :
Have a nice day ;)

Yep, there is aproblem somewhere.
Not super simple but it would be necessary "simply" to find what is happening.
So you're on GOG, Steam, Epic ?
You have try to disable any kind of Anti-virus (even Windows Defender).
Can you try to launch the game directly from the .exe.

Top Bottom