There is a bus depot and bus stops, yet no buses seen moving on the roads

+
I noticed this but if you take a look of those busses and think it from perspective of driving using in-car view, lot's of players would soon start to hate busses and large vehicles obstructing the view. In game these sort of things are way worse due limited FOV than IRL.

Then there's also that if there's a bus then it should follow schedule and I don't think engine is built for that.

I saw a bus on one of the 4-lane roads once... when it beeped then hit me while I was trying to get across the road to some gang members...

"THERE IS A BUS DEPOT AND BUS STOPS, YET NO BUSES SEEN MOVING ON THE ROADS"

Yeah, very unfortunate. Was hoping to be able to drive one when I bought the game.

No buses...good catch. Me, I wonder how NC managed to completely abolish all fires. I mean we even see trash can fires inside buildings (eg V's parking garage)! Not one siren or fire truck to be seen in the game? At least, none on the road in hundreds of hours driving around.

Damnit, I love driving buses in open world games like these. Best vehicle to cause mayhem!

No buses? No fire trucks?

Let me increase a wager.

There are no motorcycles in the streets. V is the only person in the whole NC who can ride a bike.

Yes, and the trucks only go without a trailer in the traffic. A bit disappointing.

They are just places to wait for Ubers. Yeah, that's it.

And why do we need busses anyway? You can just go to the NCPD station and use their teleporter.

And why do we need busses anyway? You can just go to the NCPD station and use their teleporter.
Immersion? Urban aesthetics?

Why do we need some pedestrians in the streets? Why do we need the rain? Why do we need the elevator in our megabuilding (we could use some teleporter)? Why do we need some virtual drinks in the bar? Etc.

Did the devs forget something?? Even if just for looks.
you are also the only motorcycle rider in the city to lol
Post automatically merged:

No buses...good catch. Me, I wonder how NC managed to completely abolish all fires. I mean we even see trash can fires inside buildings (eg V's parking garage)! Not one siren or fire truck to be seen in the game? At least, none on the road in hundreds of hours driving around.
The environmental noise is pretty non existent.

I just realized that the only way to get into prison is break in, because the NCPD never takes anyone alive. The penalty for loitering is DEATH.

photomode_21012021_190146.png

No Firemen just a fire axe

The police cars have trapped all the bikes, buses and firetrucks in the locked-off portion of the Combat Zone and are just driving around and around them endlessly so they can't get out. Mad bicycle riders weave in and out of the formation just for colour.

Top Bottom