there is any solution for the controller drift issue?

+
I just bought the game last week and being playing on PC in the TV so the controller would be ideal, but if I stop touching the stick for more than 10-20 seconds it start drifting forward (left stick) wich is a real pain in the but when you are exploring the menus. This seems to have been an issue since launch day, has anyone found a solution for that?. Thanks!

Which controller ?
Have you try to adjust the sticks dead zone ?
(I suppose yes, but I have to ask anyway)
yeah, I have an Xbox elite, it works fine in other games, I tried a few different dead zone settings I found in youtube (the claim to fix the drift issue but there was no luck). So far I saw this was an issue at launch and seemed to be solved at some point, but is back again after the last patch?!

I don't know, maybe at first you can send a report it to CDPR Support. If there is an "real" solution, they certainly know it (I don't know which category that you have to choose).
Settings who are seem to work for many.
  • Outer Dead Zone: 1
  • Inner Dead Zone: 0.07
  • Horizontal Sensitivity: 13
  • Vertical Sensitivity: 10
  • Zoom Sensitivity Reduction: 1
  • Show Advanced Options: On
  • Responds Curve: Recommended
  • Horizontal Turning Bonus: 0
  • Vertical Turning Bonus: 0
  • Turning Round-Up Time: 1
  • Turning Delay: 1
  • Horizontal Turning (ADS): 0
  • Vertical Turning (ADS): 0
  • Turning Ramp-Up Time (ADS): 1
  • Turning Delay (ADS): 1

I don't know, maybe at first you can send a report it to CDPR Support. If there is an "real" solution, they certainly know it (I don't know which category that you have to choose).
Settings who are seem to work for many.
Thanks! I'll send them a report and let's see. Unfortunately those settings are among the ones I tried but the drift is still there.

Thanks! I'll send them a report and let's see. Unfortunately those settings are among the ones I tried but the drift is still there.
I hope the support will provide you a solution or at least, a workaround :)
Don't forget to tell which launcher, which controller and other details who could be useful.
(normally, you should receive an answer relatively soon)

Top Bottom