There is currently 20 jobs offers for cyberpunk...

+
Please apply now ! (If you what to this alpha project to be completed one of these days. )

Looks like the pre-ordering crowdfunding we did in the past 3 month helped creating some jobs at least.
: )

In one of investor's call, Adam stated that CDPR would change it's internal structures.

Maybe some people got fired because of the bugs.

Or maybe they are hiring more people to fix it.

Please apply now ! (If you what to this alpha project to be completed one of these days. )

Looks like the pre-ordering crowdfunding we did in the past 3 month helped creating some jobs at least.

Oof... i imagine some of those positions where opened by the employees themselves... you know... through simply quitting? I can not imagine the frustration the devs have to go through right now... must be even worse then being a moderator here in the forum!

I probably would have quit the team if I worked on the game. I would be so mad that good work was screwed up because we weren't able to complete things. Works like garbage on the old systems. Seeing holes in the map. Cause the subway system was removed. Horrible at how they had no time to even deal with that.

In one of investor's call, Adam stated that CDPR would change it's internal structures.

Even in Poland it's not particularly easy to fire people, Europe does not have at will employment, once you are past your probation period getting canned takes a lot of effort on both parts.

Game studios have a lot of churn, a game studio in Poland has even more the salaries are quite low even by European game dev standards, American and British devs do get paid a premium (which on it's own is a problem internally) and despite the lower cost of living you still get much less than you would get in France or the UK which both pay much more tho still nearly half what you would get in the US or Canada.

That's probably one of the biggest CDPR has the salaries are decent by local standards but aren't great in general, I doubt that they have good employee retention and based on their reviews on Glassdoor their employees seem to agree.

[...] I'm convinced that the vast majority of problems boil down to ill decisions on the upper levels.

Anyway, I do hope that the jobs are additional workforce and not just replacement.
After all I love the Cyberpunk universe, Night City and V.
I want this game to become the original vision (and more).

Hopefully they're some for PR, Communications, and Management because one of the main things they need to do is to be genuine, transparent, and provide specific's on things once it's actually released, not before. Knowing when not to speak or post, reply, or tweet, re-tweet, like, dislike, whatever until absolutely necessary.

They could clearly need an community manager.

Not a single post on this entire platform for like a week after launch?
Every day i check for an post, roadmap or any sign of life here.

Game looks already abandoned ...

Maybe a bunch of people quit or got fired because of the incompetents. it would explain the lack of updates.

Some people don't really have in mind there are several factors which might lead to this happening, right?

It's not like it's holiday "season", christmas and bridgedays towards new years eve, as well as still corona-chan flying around and even then after already having a hard time because of increased workload (let's say "crunch"), after getting some fixes/patches in the meantime (before christmas), while dealing with the intern stuff and the "hate" from different sources...
and even then "people" are still crying because of the lack of patches/updates etc?!

Don't get me wrong, I also like new patches/content etcwhatnot, but please:
Let the developers rest while they can/are able to, for heavens sake.

A lot of the positions are not positions related to bug fixing. Maybe they're planning on trying to claw bag some good will by releasing lots of extra content or some really good DLC like they did with Witcher.

Top Bottom