There is input delay on movement

+
There is input delay on movement

And its not a bug. In order for any key to work both as single press and double tap there needs to be a delay for the game to figure out which action to take. If you pressed move and effect was instant it wouldn't be able to do the double tap function which is dodge for movement, and its the reason there is a small delay. Probably also a reason that movement keys can't be rebound by default.

An option to disable double tap and removing delay, or some kind of work around would be great - if anyone knows one. Movement would therefore feel much better for most people who use dodge key to dodge.

I'm curious if anyone has rebound movement through ini files if the delay is present and whether those new keys can also be used to dodge.

Last edited:
Not an answer but I don't use dodge at all...I use the roll move in a double tap of the space bar. Seems to work instantly instead of the double tap dodge.

dodging works fine, its the movement which has input delay because of the existence of double tap dodge. whenever you move there is going to be like ~0.2 secs delay always.

Top Bottom