There is no big patch coming!

+
Umh so you are planning to do absolutely nothing for filthy paesants (me included) that still have crashes and freezes that have not FUCKING SENSE!
Really the 1.03 should be fine ? I mean REALLY ? Because is great! Before my game was crashin after 5 min but now it crashes after an hour (sometimes) , and this is not only about me, an insignificant buyer, no, this is about a large part of the community that actually cant play your game.
You have to do something, or at least give some reassurance that something will happen, I really hope you will do something, i always trusted in your company as well as your products atleast I hope you will not forget everything.

^ Dude, are you aware of the amount of work it takes to fix some of these problems? It's no like they can generate fixes on command. They have stated on several threads that they are looking into all of these problems. That's reassuring for me. I know it's frustrating because you really want to play the game but, what can you do? Chill out, they will fix it.

And a reminder - patches for consoles need to be sent for certification, which means that it takes a little longer before they get released, even if the work has been done.

Top Bottom