There is no big patch coming!

+
Steam forum are reporting a 240mb patch. Some sort of compression format I suppose?

Wonder what this hairworks optimisation is...
Also need to see this sharpening adjustment bar!
Who the heck is Rostan Muggs? oO

LOL! Eurogamer clearly doesn't have a clue what they write on some articles, but also CDPR has some communication "problems" (as the downgrade situation showed).

Why are people angry? Maybe I don't get this the right way, but the Day 1 Patch did indeed make graphics better (and also more demanding). I don't really think it is CDPR's fault that some article contained wrong information.

Great Patch btw.
But who is Rosten Muggs? ^^

Last edited:
Day 1 patch didn't fix much. Still juttery, clunky, bad AI pathing, Gwent hard crashes, a lot of major game breaking bugs, it's like Assassins Creed Unity 2.0 brokenness/juttering, Skyrim blandness, & Watch Dogs PR had a love child & out popped The Witcher 3.

It's in BETA. The 600 bug fix isn't happening anymore, this up & down is like a roller coaster. Patch 1.02 for PS4 still isn't downloadable.... I'm over it, if this keeps happening going to return it. Makes me want to go back to Nintendo. That's seriously saying how bad the gaming industry has become.

Last edited:
What platform & country. I press update game on PS4 it says *reading it now*

"The installed application is the latest version"

Go to information

Version 01.01

Why are people angry? Maybe I don't get this the right way, but the Day 1 Patch did indeed make graphics better (and also more demanding). I don't really think it is CDPR's fault that some article contained wrong information.

I think people heard the number 600 and though that every single issue they can think of is gonna get fixed, along with the downgrade.
and now they think none of it is gonna get fixed.. no you are right, this is stupid...

There's another patch coming soon for consoles. We have just released the PC patch as well. We are constantly working on addressing issues the community is mentioning.

As mentioned the 600 fixes were implemented in the day 1 patch. We are working with Eurogamer to update the article. Sorry for the confusion.

Please, please, please, see if you can add permadeath mode for us sado-masochists.

I played Witcher 1 and 2 at launch. CDRed patched both games many times over many months. I am confident they will support this game, which has a wider audience, just as well if not better. I don't understand the constant temper tantrums online. Some of you are going to give yourselves a stroke over it.

Be cool, people. It's release week. Craziness will happen. This won't be the last.

Be sure that CDPR is focused on improvements and fixes.

I played Witcher 1 and 2 at launch. CDRed patched both games many times over many months. I am confident they will support this game, which has a wider audience, just as well if not better. I don't understand the constant temper tantrums online. Some of you are going to give yourselves a stroke over it.

For me the "temper tantrums" was only about the Grafics. I said it bevore and i say it again, this Game is beautifull, i just expected a bit more (only in case of Textures and lightning) the crafting of the World is extreme good. Something future Games have to measure with. I said it after the first two Witchers and i say it again, the Guys who made this Game are Geniuses. Its fucking Art. God knows what CDPR can do in the Future.

Edit: I often buy in Keystores to safe money, but i pordered this Game at Fullprice to give them as much money as possible, no Bullshit, i mean it ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom