"There was a problem connecting with cloud Storage. You can continue with a local save or try again" this errors occurs when im using my playstation 5

+
308961496_583735423439476_9095961634136290146_n.jpg

I keep getting this error on my playstation 5 version of Cyberpunk. I tried the following but nothing seems to work for me.

1. Created a new account
2. Used a different ISP (mobile internet)

Additional Notes:
1.Cloud save options are enabled
2.Im using a disc from asian region but im using an US account
3. I tried to use my asian account but same error seems to occur
4. I created a new account with GoG but the same error seems to occur

This is getting frusrating i just want to play Cyberpunk 2077 on my laptop when the TV is not available

Hope someone knows a fix to this

Thanks!

Last edited:
When you click on R1, you're well connected and rewards are available ? and in the save tab too ?
(Your PS account is also connected ? Like for me on Xbox, under the game version).
28-09-2022_09-19-28-1pixv3dz.jpeg28-09-2022_09-21-15-dtqbqaku.jpeg

When i press R1 it says i am connected in both the save tab and the main menu. And the rewards are available.

My PSN account is also connected to GoG via the GoG app in PC as well

My PSN account is also connected to GoG via the GoG app in PC as well
And the game doesn't "ask" you to be connected on your PS account just before this main menu ?
(On Xbox I have to and the account appear on the menu under the game version. circled in green on my capture)

And in the save Tab, the last save don't have a little "cloud" icon ?

the game never asked me to login to playstation network since im already logged in.

Ive looked through some other youtube channels playing Cyberpunk 2077 on the PS5 as well they dont have the name appearing on the lower left as you have shown me. I think that may be only for Xbox. I also looked in my laptop cyberpunk its doesnt have that as well

the game never asked me to login to playstation network since im already logged in.

Ive looked through some other youtube channels playing Cyberpunk 2077 on the PS5 as well they dont have the name appearing on the lower left as you have shown me. I think that may be only for Xbox. I also looked in my laptop cyberpunk its doesnt have that as well
Ok, probably a Xbox "thing" :)
So, no "cloud" icon on the lastest save ?
(there are two types of icon, I think. One with the "valid/confirmed" sign and one with the "in progress" wheel).

And if you disable the cross-progression option in the game settings, the "warning" does no longer appear ?

And if nothing work, I don't know, unfortunately :(
But you can send a ticket to the support for help ("Contact Us" button) :
(there is no dedicated category, I think, so this one would be fine).
Cross-progression infos :

Last edited:
nothing seemed to work but i appreciate you trying to help me fix this issue thanks!

I think ill try contacting their support and get a ticket

Thanks!

Top Bottom