There's a Cyberpunk logo on a billboard in-game

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMMERSION RUINED

ruined.jpg

purepng.com-cyberpunk-2077-logologosgame-logogame-logosgameslogocyberpunk-2077-12715289961328h...png

Post automatically merged:

Here's another angle.

LITERALLY. RUINED.

reuined.jpg

Wow, good eye man! I probably re-watched the trailer around ten times, just to find little clues and details. Did you know that Victor has a trauma team logo on his pants? Was he a past member? Did he steal supplies from trauma team? Did he murder a member and steal his belonging? The lore behind him is already interesting.
rtdfg.PNG
435rte.PNG

Wow, good eye man! I probably re-watched the trailer around ten times, just to find little clues and details. Did you know that Victor has a trauma team logo on his pants? Was he a past member? Did he steal supplies from trauma team? Did he murder a member and steal his belonging? The lore behind him is already interesting.

Interesting! Looking forward to seeing what he has to say about why he left TT.

FWIW I was rewatching the Dex scene frame by frame as I figured that would be an interesting look at the streets around the starting area. Unfortunately the car just circles the same area. He drops you off around the corner from where he picks you up.

ruined.jpg

ruined2.jpg

ya what is up with cyberpunk logo all over the game. do not like it. and what is up with that huge logo on top of the intersection in the demo??

It is only a trailer/demo to advertise the game, chances are the logos will be removed in the final version. Or some will remain as easter eggs.

Eh this is a topic where I think saying "it's WIP" really fits. I mean come one, the ads are the least important thing in the game, so there is no reason why they should be finished and the Cyberpunk logo would be in the final game. And I think CDPR knows very well how weird it would be to have it in there, it's as if Blizzard World had an Overwatch District (even though a real BW needs it!).

Last edited:
A simple case of "development in progress". We take a lot of care to produce actual brands and corporations that fit the world, and this takes time. So in the meantime, we might use some WIP art here and there. ;)

Really looking forward to more of this btw.. I already liked what we saw in the first trailer with the movie posters or for the concert. I like fictious companies like Kuat Drive Yards, Slusho, OCP, Weyland-Yutani, Zorg especially if they are well-elaborated (and civil companies who are just selling things like food). Would be cool if there would be actual ads in the TV and I don't mean a stand still picture but moving like the box fight.

It's interesting to hear it was done as a placeholder for actual in-game ads and stuff. I thought it was done to reinforce the name of the brand for anybody watching the video.

The unfortunate bit is memory limitations on current gen consoles. It's a lowest common denominator for PC as well.

This will not only limit the diversity of NPCs and vehicles, but will also limit how many ads the player sees at any given time.

For example you see the each ad/brand/logo at least a dozen times in the gameplay reveal. There just arn't enough to make a dystopian late-stage-capitalist society believable in my opinion. Let's hope this doesn't hinder the final experience.

The unfortunate bit is memory limitations on current gen consoles. It's a lowest common denominator for PC as well.

This will not only limit the diversity of NPCs and vehicles, but will also limit how many ads the player sees at any given time.

For example you see the each ad/brand/logo at least a dozen times in the gameplay reveal. There just arn't enough to make a dystopian late-stage-capitalist society believable in my opinion. Let's hope this doesn't hinder the final experience.

There is a rumor saying that sony gave CD Project Red a PS5 dev kit for Cyberpunk. Not sure if it's true or not. But CD project Red can take advantage of the existing PS4 Pro and Xbox One X's additional processing power. I'm just hoping 2nd and 3rd gen i5/i3 for the PC are the minimum requirement.

There is a rumor saying that sony gave CD Project Red a PS5 dev kit for Cyberpunk. Not sure if it's true or not. But CD project Red can take advantage of the existing PS4 Pro and Xbox One X's additional processing power. I'm just hoping 2nd and 3rd gen i5/i3 for the PC are the minimum requirement.
Specifically why I have to get CP2077 on PC. It'll likely be a cross-gen game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom