There's a [now defunct] rumor that the bathtub sequence in last year's demo has been scrapped

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small changes have been made to that quest from last year (and some stuff added too), but last time I checked (and it was quite recently... like today), all of those elements/characters (Jackie, T-Bug, Dexter) as well as the quest itself, are still there.

Thank you for the response Marcin! :)

I'm starting to feel it would have been better if they only posted some photos and some generic footages from the game, no gameplay demo, etc, because in the current world we live with all it's destructive, trigger happy and toxic groups and societies. You can't "cancel" something you don't know of.
I no longer care for these rumors and stuff. Maybe it would be better if CDPR wouldn't show any footages to ANYONE from the game. I love the original idea, and I hope that these 'features' will be in the game, when it will be finished. But every time the journos attack this game I'm afraid, we will loose another feature from the game. And after every media attack, there comes the fan attack, forcing the company between two fire. :sad:
We are the fans. We should support them for making the game, even if we are afraid, because the current media only knows how to attack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom