There's a sandstorm in Night City all the time Update 1.6

+
Maybe someone had it too and knows how to fix this error.
In NightCity I literally have a sandstorm all the time ...
Restarting the game, reloading the save, sleeping in bed, going to the Badlands and sleeping there too (it supposedly works sometimes), reinstalling the game ...
It is very interfering with the gameplay. Has anyone had it and knows how to fix it?
edit: I have completed all main and side missions

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 95
Which platform are you on?

If you're on PC, any mods installed? Any mods were ever installed? If you currently have mods installed, that's likely your answer. If you've used mods in the past (even if you re-installed) then you'll want to do a clean re-install.

EDIT: I should've looked at your screenshot lol. Obviously, on PC.

Did you try to "simply" skip time ?
(On my side, to get rid of sandstorm, I wait few times 12 hours = sunset > sunrise > sunset > sunrise)
Or, if Zen Master quests still available, you can do one quest. Normally, the weather will change after watching the BD, no matter what (Like in Japan Town, it will always rain after the quest).

Na jakiej platformie jesteś?

Jeśli jesteś na PC, masz zainstalowane jakieś mody? Czy kiedykolwiek zainstalowano jakieś mody? Jeśli masz obecnie zainstalowane mody, to prawdopodobnie Twoja odpowiedź. Jeśli używałeś modów w przeszłości (nawet jeśli instalowałeś je ponownie), będziesz chciał przeprowadzić czystą ponowną instalację .

EDYCJA: Powinienem był spojrzeć na twój zrzut ekranu lol. Oczywiście na PC.
I never used any mods
Post automatically merged:

Did you try to "simply" skip time ?
(On my side, to get rid of sandstorm, I wait few times 12 hours = sunset > sunrise > sunset > sunrise)
Or, if Zen Master quests still available, you can do one quest. Normally, the weather will change after watching the BD, no matter what (Like in Japan Town, it will always rain after the quest).
Unfortunately, I have explored practically the whole world

Or another solution, if the previous one doesn't work, it's to pay a visit to our buddy Roy on the Advocet Hotel roof (blade runner easter egg).
Normally, when you reach the roof after taking the elevator, it always trigger the rain :)
(I'm pretty confident that it would work. If it don't, I don't know...)
Advocet_Motel.jpegtGKvYBj.jpg

r4iled

Forum regular
Sandstorm and 48-60 fps drops all the time in crowded areas. that's b**shit. This game should run like a charm on xsx, even xss version runs better now.

Problem solved. I went to this location and the weather returned to normal after the rain.
Second solution. I had a special try on another save. During a sandstorm, go to bed (where Panama is) and sleep several times 24 hours.
Thank you all for your help :D

Or another solution, if the previous one doesn't work, it's to pay a visit to our buddy Roy on the Advocet Hotel roof (blade runner easter egg).
Normally, when you reach the roof after taking the elevator, it always trigger the rain :)
(I'm pretty confident that it would work. If it don't, I don't know...)
View attachment 11322167View attachment 11322170

That's strange. In 1.6, the smog dissipated after six or seven game hours. If I didon't want to walk around in polluted air, I just slept off a day. Either that or I wore chem mask for the aesthetics.

Top Bottom