These graphics are killin me!

+
These graphics are killin me!

Why i cant see any soft shadows like at the screen in day time,most of the shadows always quite dark and high contrast,i can't even see textures color and gamma doesnt change that either.(updated 1.10)Is there any way to change that shadow density?

What gives soft shadows like these forgodsake?

Attachments

• the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-hearts-of-stone-dlc-cd-key-3604-2.jpg
    the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-hearts-of-stone-dlc-cd-key-3604-2.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 49
There's also the house on fire:

In the screenshot the fire is much more better but during gameplay it's the same as it was in vanilla.

These picture look great!

Some of the games coming out in the future make my 970 quiver.

There's also the house on fire:

In the screenshot the fire is much more better but during gameplay it's the same as it was in vanilla.

That's enough,knowing that doesn't matter which graphics card i've had i never gonna play with fine rendered lighting like at screens ,so devs must be well aware how irritating gameplay graphics lighting is and keep promoting with exclusively rendered screens like that but this time just not gonna buy it anymore.

That's enough,knowing that doesn't matter which graphics card i've had i never gonna play with fine rendered lighting like at screens ,so devs must be well aware how irritating gameplay graphics lighting is and keep promoting with exclusively rendered screens like that but this time just not gonna buy it anymore.

Probably they'll enhance the game's graphic in the next months.
Tessellation is still missing.

Looks like needs more like a new engine,anyway i expect to see one thing from beginning:shadows looks in darker color tones not black,really how hard it is,that's all.

Those screenshots are Photoshopped to hell most likely like all promotional shots, they are all touched up to improve detail dramatically. Been this way with promotional screenshots since forever with games.

The ambient lighting in that first screen is possible now with even the basic ReShade framework under the GemFX Suite section.

Finally manage to get some better visuals after v.1.11 but also overwrite rendering file,use a cam mod and some ini tweaks.
now started ng+ and graphics looks quite impressive and fun to explore around , shame that first have to finish early version of game with graphics looks really flat and hard on shadows looks worse than Witcher 2.Witness one more time that Witcher never unleash it's potential before enhanced edition.

Top Bottom