Things I would like to see fixed

+
1. Driving:

The speedometer makes no sense, 185mph and the car is barely moving.

Zoom out the minimap while driving, we can't see our turn until it's too late.

Turning, cars drive like they are on ice, endlessly skidding and drifting. Vehicles don't feel like they are properly making contact with the road.

Braking, cars can't stop properly even at low speeds resulting in skidding into the car infront of you or missing turns.

Driving AI, none of the NC residents can drive. Cars stopped for no reason on empty freeways. Drivers reversing and driving into obstructions repeatedly without the ability just driving around the blockage

2. Police:

The police just teleport in behind/infront of you the moment a crime is committed, extremely immersion breaking. Allow a few moments and have them arrive on scene instead. Allow us to take care of any witnesses before a crime is reported. Police should not be able to reach you within 0.01 seconds in the middle of the desert after running over a random stranger with no witnesses.

Police don't chase, refer back to driving AI issues.

3. Quality of life

Add photos of rides for sale and price into the journal quest, crosschecking missions with the messages is unnecessary and annoying.

Make the phone book alphabetical

Some weapons retain their mission icon (!) And can't be removed from inventory even after any relevant mission has been long completed.

4. Quests

Quest givers should contact V at random as well as when you are near a mission point. Currently the call only comes in once V is directly in front of the building/area in question. Immersion breaking. Maybe send out a call for a new mission every few hours (in game) as long as there isn't already a mission from that person in the journal (to avoid overloading journal)

5. Items/rewards

Notifications for items are hard to see and take a long time to process on screen. This results in not seeing your reward for a mission because the game is still slowly populating all the random items picked up. Suggestion to move the rewards notification to a seperate area, perhaps middle of the screen so that it always populates even if the game is still trying to log picked up items.

Some items can be sold for thousands and bought back from vendor for $5. Game breaking.

---------

Overall I love this game and it has a lot of potential. I love the characters, the gun fights are bad ass and the missions are genuinely fun and interesting. There are just a few things that really need some love to make this shine.

2. Police:

The police just teleport in behind/infront of you the moment a crime is committed, extremely immersion breaking. Allow a few moments and have them arrive on scene instead. Allow us to take care of any witnesses before a crime is reported. Police should not be able to reach you within 0.01 seconds in the middle of the desert after running over a random stranger with no witnesses.

Brace yourself, the troll defenders are coming to tear down your thoughts. The Police mechanic in this game is a joke. The excuse was to prevent players from committing random crimes. This makes zero sense since this game is centered around violence.

1. Driving:

Turning, cars drive like they are on ice, endlessly skidding and drifting. Vehicles don't feel like they are properly making contact with the road.

Braking, cars can't stop properly even at low speeds resulting in skidding into the car infront of you or missing turns.

Driving AI, none of the NC residents can drive. Cars stopped for no reason on empty freeways. Drivers reversing and driving into obstructions repeatedly without the ability just driving around the blockage

2. Police:

3. Quality of life

Add photos of rides for sale and price into the journal quest, crosschecking missions with the messages is unnecessary and annoying.

Some weapons retain their mission icon (!) And can't be removed from inventory even after any relevant mission has been long completed.

4. Quests

Quest givers should contact V at random as well as when you are near a mission point. Currently the call only comes in once V is directly in front of the building/area in question. Immersion breaking. Maybe send out a call for a new mission every few hours (in game) as long as there isn't already a mission from that person in the journal (to avoid overloading journal)

5. Items/rewards

Notifications for items are hard to see and take a long time to process on screen. This results in not seeing your reward for a mission because the game is still slowly populating all the random items picked up. Suggestion to move the rewards notification to a seperate area, perhaps middle of the screen so that it always populates even if the game is still trying to log picked up items.

Some items can be sold for thousands and bought back from vendor for $5. Game breaking.

---------

Overall I love this game and it has a lot of potential. I love the characters, the gun fights are bad ass and the missions are genuinely fun and interesting. There are just a few things that really need some love to make this shine.
I want the cyberpyscho mission lt Moyer fixed . I have had alot of bugs and I let them slide because it's a fun game but I'm almost on platinum and this mission is bugged on my game save and I waited to long to try and fix it not knowing early on it could be reloaded and attempted again before I forgot to do that. So please cdprojectred fix this mission Lt Moyer cyberpyscho mission. Also it's all over the forums and I spent an hour trying to find the conversation in my inventory only to realize I wasnt able to pick it up after I defeated her.

I also think that cyberpsycho mission chain should have more impact, possibly altering the endings. There is almost no satisfaction from incapacitating 20 cyberpsychos, Regina just thank you, you get some XP and eddies, and that's all - boring and unsatisfying. At least give V unique legendary quickhack, unobtainable by any other way, or better - link Regina succesfull cyberpsychosis research with cure for V's 6 months problem.

1. Driving:

2. Police:

3. Quality of life

4. Quests

5. Items/rewards

---------

I agree with everything you pointed out.
Police appearing out of the blue makes no sense. Even when you touch a pedestrian with motorbike wheel they start to shoot to kill.

Driving is ok with Better Handling mode but when I push my Kusanagi brake it still slips like on ice.

Fixers call you all the time whenever you are close to a marker. Another thing that makes no sense. After a roam you can have dozens of gigs ready to complete...

I could continue but it was stated so many times

Top Bottom