• Tattoos all over my Body that are Lit in the darkness / Tattoo Vendor

• Flashlight

• Flip Flops / Sandals

• More Sneakers

• Simple Jogger Pants

• Panam as a Companion

• Stylish Cyber Legs to let you Speed Boost

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would like for CDPR to add the ability to change my hair, makeup, nails, get more tattoos. Tech hair, synth skin, light up nails. I think Makeup and nails change should be added to your bathroom in your apartment where as hair/Tech hair, and tattoos should be at a salon/body shop

I would like for CDPR to add the ability to change my hair, makeup, nails, get more tattoos. Tech hair, synth skin, light up nails. I think Makeup and nails change should be added to your bathroom in your apartment where as hair/Tech hair, and tattoos should be at a salon/body shop
Even if I agree, that could be nice :)
I think it will still be a patch to correct/optimize the game, that's all (and it will already be good)

If I were to condense the 3 main aspects I would like an update for its the following

1) Character/Clothing fix
For (at least) a female V, have her boobs be the correct size while wearing clothes. Maybe there are more espects which are also affected, but this for me is the main one. Sedondary: make long hair get 'caught' within high collar jackets. Now long hair just clips through everywhere. And thirdly splice out some body tattoo's and add more choosable options. The current sets are waaaaaaay to little.

2) Character customization while in-game
Give the option to change body features by visiting a new vendor type such as stylist/barber. Name him a cosmetic docter for all I care.
At this vendor, you can change body features such as hairstyle/color, tattoos/piercings, (eye) makeup and the like.
Secondary, have an added feature for Ripperdocs to do bodily changes such as changing chestsize, add/remove penis, change voice style and change facial cyberware.
If adding a new vendor type is too clumsy, make Ripperdoc be the one to perform all of the above.

3) Add customization for vehicles
Claire's garage seems like the excellent location where you can drive your vehicle to, and pay Claire (Or another NPC during time Claire isn't around) for changing my vehicles exterior. There are several skins in the game already that would be very suitable to use. And in addition to that maybe some options such as neon lightbars under the chassis engine tuning to increase performance by several percents. And add stickers to the side/hood/rear window. These sticker can be a good selection from the photomode selection.
Post automatically merged:

I forgot about V's appartment.

4) V's appartment effects
Like Hellfiend already stated
- Allow V to change nails, haircolor (style) when visiting her bathroom.
-Sleeping provides XP bonus for following 8 ingame hours.
- Showering causes that police will be 50% less likely to perceive you as a thread when a crime is commited in their vicinity (needs some work, just brainstorming here)
- Allow sitting on the plushsack for lounging.
- Make radio and TV operable without having to sit on cought, and allow then to be on simultaneously.
- Allow any weapon of a type to be displayed in the weapons stash via holographic color display. This can also set them to 'favourite' and protect you from selling or disassembling it.
- Allow food and drinks to be stored at pachinko machine.
- Add messages/Emails at V's computers about significant events that were completed {for instance: saved 8ugBear to much delightof Wakako; Purchased Mizutani Shion with an image below (like the job) ...} This also needs some work, just thinking out loud)
- Ability to set a room ambient light color.

And I'll cut myself off before I'collected half a book worth of stuff.

Last edited:
1. Character edit/more options, even if further options are those that currently exist but are seen on NPCs and cyberware

*Cosmetic cyberware could be made available at Ripperdocs for a fee, maybe V has more options depending on Street Cred?
*Hair colour/style could be changed at the mirror in V's apartment perhaps. I was always finding the hair dyes in game as junk item, makes me wonder if there were colours that you could buy/use at one point.
*Tattoos/piercings perhaps done at unique shops/parlors in the city, maybe different designs based on district.

2. Kiroshi mods: night/thermal vision.
3. Cosmetic customization for weapons and vehicles.

Top Bottom