Things that i would like to see changed or added to the game.

+
so first of all: obviously the major bug fixes and optimization should come first, but if those problems are solved, i would like to see the things im about to suggest very much, and im trying to suggest things wich are easy to implement, however i can't programm, so i don't know if they actually are easy to implement.

1: Character customization after the original creation, this one should be relatively easy: just add a 500€$ option to most/every Ripperdoc in Night city, wich takes you to a charekter create screen like the one in the beginning, in the long run more immersive variants might be a good thing, but i feel like doing it over the Ripperdoc's is good enough.

2: Customizable Car colour, my suggestion would be to add some garage where you can drive into whit cars that you own, and then select one of the already existing designs and then pay for it.

3: Sellable implants, when i upgrade my underskin armor, the old armor just stays in my inventory beeing useless, why? i should at least be able to get the scrap value out of that stuff.

4: Show levels of items and enemys, item levels are important in this game, so why can't i see them anywhere? same for enemys, i might engage some criminals on the streets who are 20 levels above me because the only indication for their level is a little skull over their heads wich dosn't tell me much.

5: Fixed shop inventorys, why on earth is the inventory of shops in a modern well working city whit stabel economy randomised? it makes no sense lore whise but is quite annoying, my suggestion: give every shop a fixed inventory, whit items wich will always syncronize to your character level, and to reduce clutter stack clothes, so if i click on a pair of trousers, it asks me in wich colour i want to buy them, same whit weapons, that would also make it easier to obtain the coloured weapons, that already exist in the game, and only randomize blueprints.

6: More skin colours, currently the skin coulours range from yellow to light brown, so please add 4 more, two light ones, like one regular european guy white and a Very light white colour, i think someone else made a post about that whit a very good example picture, Here. as well as two darker ones.

7: Shrinking boobs, why on earth does the bust size of your character change when putting on clothes? that is just lazy, and on that note: "Large" boobs are medium at best, and i think 4th, larger option would be nice.

8: Dedicated dodge key, and in general, please let us customize all keys, oh and an option to dodge by double tapping spacebar would be nice too, just well anything but doubletap WASD please.

9: Implants, this one is probably the most difficult to implement and the most important to me: please give us more optical options, currently your character has to have that stitched together, metal sticking out of your flesh look wich i really dislike, so please give us options that are compleatly concealed, and ones wich are straight up replacements like the awesome yellow Militech arms that you showed in one of the trailers (bonus points if those options have passive boni like more armor) and well it would also be cool if you could get overskin plating, even if it was just optical.
Militech.JPG

10: this one isn't too important to me but many people seem to want a cyber psychosis system, and i think i wouldnt dislike that either, so my suggestion would be to have something like the TRAUMA system from eye divine Cybermancy, where Implants give you a Psychosis Multiplier, and depending on what you do you can start suffering from different forms of Cyberpsychosis, like if you are always nice and try to keep your enemys alive if possible, you probably won't get it even if you are heavily augmented or if so then just weak effects ,random monsters, enemys seemingly not dying (so that you as the player compleatly massaker a dead enemy because to you it looks like he is still attacking you and only after you are finished you can start to see the brutal bloodbath that you created), going upt to enormus forms for those who decided that they won't look nor act human anymore where you get crazy, where sometimes the game steals control from you when an npc insults you and just crushes their head, and ludicros hallucinations and the game purosefully not rendering some npcs so that you shoot/slash right through them or trample them under your massive heavy body when fightnig enemys, and aigain only see what you'f done afterwards, whit the (expensive) experimental treatment that is mentioned in the game offering slight salvation from the horrible effects, so that you might be able to reduce it to a form where you will act mostly human.
Eye Divine Cybermancy.jpg

so yea thanks for reading all that, and if you could at some point implement it in game i would be very happy.

Attachments

• Rommel & Yukari.jpg
    Rommel & Yukari.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Could use the following:

1. A more alive city - NPCs feel like walking zombies (better AI that atleast feels alive like in GTA 5).
2. More character customisation options - body type etc.
3. More weapon and Armor attachment & modification options - aesthetics, color, LAM sights, sidemounted motion scanners, under barrel grenade launchers and shotguns etc.
4. More guns and armors - specifically powered Armor.
5. Customisable cars - paints, body mods, engine types etc.

Alot is missing from this game. Alot of character quests or development is/are also missing. I hope they do add these things in.

Additionally: the police AI also needs major improvement, they can't just spawn our of nowhere during a fight and suddenly next to wherever you are. The physics in the game also require a major overhaul, cars and bodies don't just sink in water bodies, collisions cause dents etc.

Top Bottom