Things that need to be fix.

+
1. Is the glare in 1st person in cars,some it's hard to see out cause it's so bright.
Even when all bright setting on TV and game are down.
2. Please put a toggle in setting for old driving or the new crap.
I love the way the old driving felt and absolutely HATE the drift crap cause it don't feel right and it's Awkward.

Please Implement this and fix 1st person glare in certain cars and boom 💥,my favorite game.
Also bought this game day 1 and kept it cause i believed in yall to fix it and I'm patient.

Thx choom!

1.The In game economy seriously return the amount of money we can earn from crafting/selling stuff a rare gun shouldn’t only get you 100 ennys that’s BS CDPR
2.Roach Race needs fixed too in my opinion the Roach Whisperer outfit should be gained the first time you play the Minigame and the top 3 rewards should have been serious cash rewards instead.

We need More body modifications in the Game Xd
I was pretty surprised at how little modification there was in terms of physical appearance. It's probably to prevent any problems with clothing and animations but still. Saints Row The Third had all kinds of crazy skin colors so I was surprised to see your very basic stuff in the game and not neon green or metallic white.

Hey guys, I have had nothing but problems since launch with this game, even post patch.

Main Menu locks up computer, task manager, windows key both unresponsive, force shutdown.
Intro "cyberpunk" logo to Launching game loops and also locks up computer.
Game crashes without creating crash reports
Constant sound drops or cut out during cinematics or mission gameplay.
Has problems with the UI, especially with loading and saving.
All too frequently the game fails to recognize I'm in combat and all my weapons and equipment are locked. Resolved by going back 3-5hrs of saves.

Simply put, NOTHING is polished or tested, I feel like im testing the game for them without compensation.

Just finished the mission "Welcome To America Comrade", proceeding to another mission to collect stolen medicine supplies for Regina, lost half my sound on the way there, and then during the mission itself I got flatline, game failed to load, crashed without reports, tried relaunching, but its just looping the Cyberpunk logo and locking up my computer.

Here's a snapshot of my computer and how they tested.

UserBenchmarks: Game 191%, Desk 98%, Work 245%

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X - 92.2%
GPU: AMD RX 6950-XT - 209.4%
SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe PCIe M.2 2TB - 381.5%
HDD: Seagate Expansion SW 8TB - 79.9%
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 4000 C18 2x16GB - 148.3%
MBD: MSI MEG X570S ACE MAX (MS-7D50)

For this, at least I think you can fix it easily :)
Simply disable the "cross-progression" in the game settings, above all if you don't plan to share your saves on a console.

And with the amount of issues that you seem to encounter, if it's not already done, I highly suggest to perform a clean install... (meaning also manually removing the folders/files which are not removed by the uninstallation with the launcher).

Hey guys, I have had nothing but problems since launch with this game, even post patch.

Main Menu locks up computer, task manager, windows key both unresponsive, force shutdown.
Intro "cyberpunk" logo to Launching game loops and also locks up computer.
Game crashes without creating crash reports
Constant sound drops or cut out during cinematics or mission gameplay.
All too frequently the game fails to recognize I'm in combat and all my weapons and equipment are locked. Resolved by going back 3-5hrs of saves.

Simply put, NOTHING is polished or tested, I feel like im testing the game for them without compensation.

Just finished the mission "Welcome To America Comrade", proceeding to another mission to collect stolen medicine supplies for Regina, lost half my sound on the way there, and then during the mission itself I got flatline, game failed to load, crashed without reports, tried relaunching, but its just looping the Cyberpunk logo and locking up my computer.

Here's a snapshot of my computer and how they tested.

UserBenchmarks: Game 191%, Desk 98%, Work 245%

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X - 92.2%
GPU: AMD RX 6950-XT - 209.4%
SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe PCIe M.2 2TB - 381.5%
HDD: Seagate Expansion SW 8TB - 79.9%
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 4000 C18 2x16GB - 148.3%
MBD: MSI MEG X570S ACE MAX (MS-7D50)
This sounds like a completely different game to the one I'm playing... afraid I'm not sure where to start with advice, but so many problems surely points to big issues with your PC or installation.

1. Is the glare in 1st person in cars,some it's hard to see out cause it's so bright.
Even when all bright setting on TV and game are down.
2. Please put a toggle in setting for old driving or the new crap.
I love the way the old driving felt and absolutely HATE the drift crap cause it don't feel right and it's Awkward.

Please Implement this and fix 1st person glare in certain cars and boom 💥,my favorite game.
Also bought this game day 1 and kept it cause i believed in yall to fix it and I'm patient.

Thx choom!

i actually made this forum account just to login and say this. discovered it last night after i went on a 30 minute long
genocide spree in city center.

problem is they want 10 posts to make a new topic. i dont plan on hanging around that long

the bug is, and I hate to say it here because it will be abused
but if you have stars and the machine gun turrets start hopping out of the walls
take one over (1st option) - take control (seriously what sort of crime prevention
are these supposed to prevent. it will quickly move you to turret view
and then you break out of turret view. voila. instant 4 stars lost

and we should be able to toss grenades out of vehicles while driving

you can actually see it about the 5:08 minute mark

on the plus side i did figure out how to kill max tac proper like.
anti personnel grenades. had once instance where i killed like 10 at once with them

Last edited:
In the end, whatever is not on the next patch or on the expansion might require an unofficial patch (mods) to fix.

This game will go on as Skyrim, Morrowind or Fallout: the community will need to iron out the edges.

Top Bottom