things that we still need after 1.5 (that modders have already added)

+
They were not able to add improved crowd and traffic to old gen consoles, so I really doubt car chases inside city will work properly on PS4 for example, so it's potential drama game doesn't need. This addition is really taxing for low end PC users like me (I had to lower density from high to low, becaue of this) and my PC is better than PS4.
Outside city there's minefield mission, when players is chased by Militech. So chases are already in game (always were).
Working properly traffic system and proper reaction of other drivers to chaos caused by player are needed first to make functional system police, corpo, gang chase.They improving game step by step, also their task is harder, because of city design: small spaces, narrow streets, big crowds and traffic in some places (compare how space is managed in night city to any gta game city).
Lorefriendly system would be Max-Tac roflstomping player who is attacking civillians.

There were cases in which the return of the money did not imply the return of the product as the choom above said.
Whoever bought the game later already knew what was there.

For metro fans, unfortunately, CDPR just denied any plans on making NCART trains available. I would guess, it's not on their priority list.

This x1000. Murdering civilians = cyberpsycho behaviour -> MaxTac being sent after you = certain death.
That's literally all this game needs to resolve its "police problem". Spawn level 100 Maxtac unit outside of player's field of view and have them converge on V.
Even during prologue player can see Max-Tac killing some thugs doing mayhem. This idea is not followed later.

Hi didn't play since months (not because it was buggy (I'm PC player) but to have a full fixed and DLC experience), did they fix:
-the minimap (adding zoom according to the speed ? or something to avoid missing the turn at the last moment)
-the 2D traffic that disappear when looking at "long" distance ?

Anynews about the official editor release (the only real chance that the game didn't die in a some months)

Thanks

Hi didn't play since months (not because it was buggy (I'm PC player) but to have a full fixed and DLC experience), did they fix:
-the minimap (adding zoom according to the speed ? or something to avoid missing the turn at the last moment)
-the 2D traffic that disappear when looking at "long" distance ?

Anynews about the official editor release (the only real chance that the game didn't die in a some months)

Thanks
They added a zoomed out minimap in one of the 1.3 updates, as i recall. Not sure about the traffic. Though things despawning at a certain distance is fairly normal.

Top Bottom