Things to improve on Cyberpunk 2077

+
A button for walk on keyboard and mouse in pc - please add this, i like to walk through the streets with the people (NPCs) sometimes and feel like a part of this world ; If you can add the feature of modifying the walk speed to jogging like in star citizen, that's perfect.

Also a feature like in watchdogs 2 where there's a toggle so i can drive with the flow of the traffic (CRUSING) all slow like and not crash into a car when it stops in front of me since the driving toggle stops the car I'm driving as well even if I'm still pressing the forward key.

Raise the Point of View when Driving in first person mode, or at least add an option to adjust it freely coz I can't see shit while driving first person sometimes when the road is a little sloped going down.

Pedestrian NPC AI - reactions should be more realistic, like there should be a timer for when to they go into fear mode and when that's over, they'll start walking away. They should also react to my car honking. At least have them get out of the way when they hear it. They can also react to the type of car your driving, like when you drive past them or stop beside them, they either admire it or belittle it.

Animations of npcs - when they run, they sometimes turn 45 degrees without bending they're body towards where they want to turn (nitpicking)

Car spawning, disappearing cars when I look away - kills immersivenes so much

Npc spawning, disappearing npc's when I look away - kills immersivenes so much

Npc reporting of crime - please put a delay timer on these when you commit a crime, it's instantaneous and police just already know where the crime happened. let it show that someone is calling 911 and if you can stop it, police won't know, something like that. A system like watchdogs 2 where you can see someone is reporting you and you have the option to stop them. if they have implants showing the police that they died, then the police should run/ drive there, not spawn on top of you ;

if there are such implants, enemies can have it showing one of their's died and will go into an alert state. cyberware hacking can counter these - probably a gameplay addition if you want.

Police spawning - appearing out of nowhere, god i hate these, make them drive into the scene or run into it if an officer is close enough to investigate when someone reports a crime

Ghost cars appearing out of nowhere, then some disappear as quickly as they show - bugs

Main character V t-poses while driving in 3rd person, and a lot of other npcs -bug

LOD of cars from far away is a little blurry and also disappears after going a certain distance far from you, like when you're on top of a structure in the badlands and you see a highway in the badlands and you see some imaginary cars running and disappearing, it's like ghost cars, there's no drivers and you can't shoot it so it's probably just ghost cars, i wish they were really cars you can zoom in and see and it doesn't disappear - would be great if this can be done

Please use all the animations you've created for cutscenes on normal gameplay like eating or drinking something from your inventory or finding a stall or bar to sit in and eat and drink, please show these animations, adds to the immersive feel of the game when on down time.

Add more inventory quick access slots or special keys for - I want to be able to use some of my cyberware installed like the healing cyberware without removing the capacity to throw a grenade, it's annoying having to swap these out during a gun fight using the alt menu, takes the excitement out. Everything should be prepared before you go in guns blazing, like in witcher 3, preparing concoctions and bombs beside a fire before the actual fight.

Driving AI - these drivers are so afraid to change lanes when one is blocked and the other lane is free, it's like someone will shoot them when they overtake a car LOL

When you save some pedestran npc or some named npc from an event or ncpd hustles or anything in particular that's not part of the main quest or side quest in the journal, not all of them have dialogues or have anything to say like thank you and just keeps cowering in fear most of the either time not moving after the fight or start running away during the fight and disappears. Kills the realism of not getting some gratitude after saving someone's lives

Will update as soon as I encounter more things in the game

Some additions:

Can't pick up some items that we're supposed to be able to pick up

A feature like in Red Dead Redemption 2 when walking up to NPCs, we can either talk to them nicely or antagonize them to rile them up into a fight where if they attack first, no one will call ncpd and they won't show up because it's self defense. This additions adds to the immersion and one of the things RDR2 did very well.

Some quest fixes which I'm sure you're working on.

Minimap fixes - like a zoom in and zoom out features

I'm sure you're working on mod support so please release it as soon as you can so modders can make the game replayability go up by leaps and bounds. Can't wait for this to be like my skyrim mod list going up to more than 255 mods, LOL.

Scanner sometimes doesn't show what you scanned and have to reopen the scan for it to show, including the quickhacks.

When looking in a mirror, my character is bald and is hideous because of the lighting it seems, I haven't tried it with RTX on though LOL.

And just like what giantegg said down there, the journal does need more depth and quest tracking. Like probably upgrade the UI and the name of the quest giver without having to click on the quest itself, so we can just scroll down and see which quest we're interested in.

I'd also like to be able to see the cutscenes from Ripperdoc Vic's clinic happen where he basically operates on V to swap out some cyberware happen everytime I swap my Cyberware and also have the option to skip it if some people can't wait.

Last edited:
I'm just going to add this to every thread that people post about wanted features:
The journal needs more depth & better quest tracking.

I made a small rant about it here:

I'd love to add:
1. Kiroshi optics mod to show the on-road-overlay directional arrows whenever driving, like those shown in The Beast In Me racing quest.
2. The Delemain car should autopilot to your destination. It IS a Taxi after all. That would make it different from the other cars you can buy, and gives you a reason to use it. Otherwise it's just a POS car.
3. Be able to buy houses / apartments. There's a mansion right by Denny's mansion that has an Arasaka logo on the entry gate, but considering the cameras are Friendly to V, and there are no inhabitants apart from a couple guards, makes me think that it would be available for V to buy in The Future.
4. Access to that flying car you can see once in awhile when looking toward a mansion from the elevator at V's apartment (the mansion people think is V's in an upcoming expansion).

There was a random quest where I had to (spoiler I guess) get a rollercoaster working and the crew hanging around there cheered me on. Not one shot was fired and I got to ride the thing. More non violent quest's like this please.
In fact, more depth with the various gangs, like maybe V could join with one of them and do private jobs.

Also, the police just act like one more gang, becoming hostile if you hang too close watching them. Would like to see these bribable cops mentioned earlier in the advertising.

@OP, glad you mentioned Watchdogs, 'cause if you say RDR2 / GTA5 everyone acts like they're the only company that can do crowds / driving AI, and in fact one thing from Watchdogs 2 I liked was you could hack ordinary citizens, nick a bit of money, short circuit their smart phone etc...

Top Bottom