Things you are hoping will be in the Expansions?

+
It is when we're talking about gay sex.

Contracts, side-quests, treasure hunts and story missions is too much to ask for when we're talking about gay sex? Umm ok, not sure I understand your point here, but yeah Il talk about gay-sex with you if thats your thing. I dont judge.

Everything ONLY ONCE said.

Also, I might sound a bit weird here but I really like sword-fighting cutscenes. We all know that duelling is hard to pull off in video games and every now and again the pre-rendered cut-scenes get you fired up a bit and prop up the player combat:

E.G End of Witcher 1, Geralt duelling mysterious witcher
Witcher 2, Geralt's first fight with Letho
Witcher 3 Battle for Kaer Morhen; Lamberts and Eskels mini duels.

I hope it will implement ng plus and honest I would love an arena like in witcher 2 with yennefer , zoltan , letho as companions in arena can be added Iorveth and Saskia if they will appear in expansions .I would like the idea of miniduels with Lambert , Eskel and Letho . +1 point for who had the idea.:)

I hope it will implement ng plus and honest I would love an arena like in witcher 2 with yennefer , zoltan , letho as companions in arena can be added Iorveth and Saskia if they will appear in expansions .I would like the idea of miniduels with Lambert , Eskel and Letho . +1 point for who had the idea.:)

New game plus could be pretty hard to make. The level-system is allready pretty messed up in this game and if you add ng-plus it will be even more so.
And its not really gonna make much sense to roam around WO with superior bombs and stuff like that. It would be nice, but what Im trying to say is that they would have to make a million changes to the game to make that work.

werelions are awesome. i even have an idea of a questline for it as an expantion. someone who's cursed from a continent afar comes to novigrad for example. and geralt finds him by clues of murders he caused. then he is found and tells a story of himself if geralt decides not to kill him. his story would be like he was raised by tribes who his father wanted to destroy and claim their lands and so they take him as hostage so that his father wont attack. then they cursed him. that could be awesome please think of it if it's possible to design a new monster like this.... manticores might be great too...

werelions are awesome. i even have an idea of a questline for it as an expantion. someone who's cursed from a continent afar comes to novigrad for example. and geralt finds him by clues of murders he caused. then he is found and tells a story of himself if geralt decides not to kill him. his story would be like he was raised by tribes who his father wanted to destroy and claim their lands and so they take him as hostage so that his father wont attack. then they cursed him. that could be awesome please think of it if it's possible to design a new monster like this.... manticores might be great too...

wow thats.. really specific.

a DLC like Citadelle for Mass Effect 3. A place you can go drink and meet your favourites characters that disappear completely after the game... I`m still playing the game, but I`m so nostalgic. I can`t meet my favourite girls Triss and Yen. Damn, where are you girls !

Guest 2812644

A place to hang all those trophies; such as over the fire place at Kaer Morhen or Dadelion's tavern.

Maybe a quest to locate all the missing vaginas and penises...
um... peni?
Anyone?
I fear for the future of nilfgard and the northern realms if no one can reproduce.

Seriously though. A quest to defend meletiles temple from the flaming rose.
Based off of voice of reason from last wish.

Negative thinking ?
It would be nice indeed to add ...But if they can they will do it .It has to be told in meantime .
Are you fortune teller to forseen what they can do or not?
Like you said it will be nice ....
And I would love that .

Many people are asking to remake Witcher1 or 2(1 mostly).I understand CDPR just won't do it because it is not a CDPR thing simple as that.
But to satisfy these people which includes me.Maybe bring some Witcher1 style(talk,character,stories,background) using current engine will be a makeup for these fans.
After all,they seem won't give up easily... :)

Many people are asking to remake Witcher1 or 2(1 mostly).I understand CDPR just won't do it because it is not a CDPR thing simple as that.
But to satisfy these people which includes me.Maybe bring some Witcher1 style(talk,character,stories,background) using current engine will be a makeup for these fans.
After all,they seem won't give up easily... :)

I thought 4A Games dont do that either.

They did though :)

Nothing like making a rough diamond shine even brighter and making money off of it and keeping Charcharo happy

I think it would be cool to see Brokilon reimagined in TW3. As the forest would be a lot of rendering it would probably have to be a paid DLC, but hours roaming in the the forest with dryads could be fun. Depending on how you do quests/keep to the code, you could see possible outcomes like,
"the ever expanding march of the human race was not to be stopped by trees, no matter how fierce, the dryads, though skilled archers, were eventually overcome and slaughtered" or

"The dryads of Brokilon kept to their mysterious ways. They, who so revered the forest could never have assimilated like the other elder races, thus they remained in the forest slowly dying, eventually disappearing altogether, only Geralt and a few lucky men remembered the forest at its glory...thus their memories, like the dryads themselves, soon faded and became the ramblings of old men"
Or
"Geralt, a witcher whose existence was to fight evil, took up arms against the "monsters" threatening the forest. Eventually, the cost grew too high for the kings sendings men to their slaughter and they retreated from the borders of brokilon. In the following years, the forest continued to set its roots further and further, until Brokilon reached its former ancestral borders. Eithne remembered the part geralt had played in her realms resurrection and was always granted free reign. On several occasions I, Dandelion, traveled along as his companion. Geralt found in his subsequent visits, more and more dryads taking up the lute than the bow.

etc... Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Top Bottom