Things you are hoping will be in the Expansions?

+
plus proper post end-game content
of course!

---------- Updated at 04:03 PM ----------

i think we have made it clear what we want in the expantions, cdprojektred has all the info they need to make that content perfect in all ways, just follow the path of our feedback/suggestions :)

plus proper post end-game content

Eh ? Does someone really have to point out we aren't even 2 months past launch of the game ? You have absolutely no grounds to stand on calling for post end-game content. Give it some time please.

I think it would be cool to see Brokilon reimagined in TW3.

Would be great to have Brokilon, but if we don't at least smell the Valley of the Flowers over the next few years something is very very wrong.

Iorveth. Saesenthesis and Villentretenmerth. Shani. Yarpen Zigrin. Adda and/or Anais would make sense considering Radovid's numerous appearances, if import choices allow. Seeing Radovid with his wife and/or ward might also give more depth to his character, which at the moment is very little more than a typical murderous despot. Post-game character content for Triss, Yennefer, Ciri. More Lambert. More monsters: bruxae, manticores, zeugls, strigas, alps. A contract along the lines of the trailer A Night to Remember would make me very happy. More high quality gear. More hairstyles (noticed the Elven style, i.e. Geralt's hair from W1 and the only way I wore it in AoK, was omitted this time around). Restoration of the content that was deleted from the main quest (I'm hearing that Iorveth and another Scoia'tael leader, Toruviel I think, were originally supposed to feature in the Radovid subplot. If that's the case, it'd explain why the third act of the game feels somewhat rushed.) Revision of sex scenes to make Triss and Keira's scenes more unique, since Yennefer already got two unique scenes. Mother ploughing dice poker.
I'd love to see a quest initiated by the journal found in Oxenfurt by the university, written by one of the scholars that experimented on Geralt in Flotsam. The journal reveals that Geralt is no longer sterile, assuming the potion he took worked. I can see this leading to an interesting conversation with Yennefer, possibly an attempt to duplicate the decoction Geralt took.

Edit: it was Isengrim, not Toruviel. Makes more sense anyway. Djikstra knew Isengrim well enough to know he could help with the plot. Iorveth's character is modeled after Isengrim, though I recall in TW2 it's mentioned that Iorveth served in the Vrihedd Brigade, rather than commanding it as Isengrim did. Either way, Isengrim would know Iorveth.

Last edited:
Restoration of the content that was deleted from the main quest (I'm hearing that Iorveth and another Scoia'tael leader, Toruviel I think, were originally supposed to feature in the Radovid subplot. If that's the case, it'd explain why the third act of the game feels somewhat rushed.)

If this is true, then add this to my list as well. A more fleshed out Radovid plot would be amazing. I like the political stuff, so I was a bit disappointed with how little there was dealing with the two warring factions. Adding more content that involves Radovid would be icing on the cake for an already awesome game.

Iorveth please!!!!!!!!!!!!

i miss my fave elf

By supporting the Princess_Ciri's motion for a resolution of the inexcusable absence of our beloved elf

Yarpen Zigrin,Iorveth,Fringilla,more Yen and Ciri and more sorceresses in general.

There are many things I'm hoping, but one essential thing that EVERYONE seems to agree on is this:

Add post-game content that allows you to interact with key characters such as Triss, Yennifer, Ciri, etc. This interaction could be in the form of short and long quests and romances, etc. Leaving Geralt stranded alone in Kaer Morhen caused many players to feel depressed and empty, so CD Projekt Red should definitely fix this. CDPR could even throw in a plot cliffhanger, leaving room for a Witcher 4 game or another Witcher game.

ONCE THOSE ESSENTIAL IDEAS ARE IMPLEMENTED IN THE EXPANSION, then obviously we expect the normal things and features that should come with an expansion. These two expansions will apparently be the size of Witcher 2, which is fantastic news.

I have faith that CDPR actively reads these forums and some of our ideas may even be used in the expansion. They haven't disappointed us yet. They've done the opposite, and they've blown us away with this perfect game that will set the bar for RPS games in decades to come. They started with a small budget, and finished with a big game, revolutionising RPS games, transforming the very genre as we know it. Witcher 3 is a masterpiece, and these expansions will definitely perfect it even more.

How about some real vampires ? Or more like in the CGI cinematic launch trailer..i mean come on, they are not big bat monsters in the book are they? They are supposed to be very human like... i was so looking forward to meeting a high vampire :D.

I have faith that CDPR actively reads these forums and some of our ideas may even be used in the expansion. They haven't disappointed us yet. They've done the opposite, and they've blown us away with this perfect game that will set the bar for RPS games in decades to come. They started with a small budget, and finished with a big game, revolutionising RPS games, transforming the very genre as we know it. Witcher 3 is a masterpiece, and these expansions will definitely perfect it even more.
Agreed.

This game looks, runs, and feels so good on a middle of the road pc that it will still be good in 5 years. Cdpr could keep making good money for a long time with a good side story/adventure every 6 months or so.

New Side Activities, not just more of the same, though I want that too. Maybe bring back a few of the old Witcher minigames like Arm Wrestling, Drinking Contests, and Dice Poker. Some sort of hunting or trapping quests would be cool for tracking and hunting wild animals.

I'd also like to see monsters from older Witcher games return, Bruxa, Striga, Frightener, Barghest, Vodyanoi, Kayran, and Bullvore would be interesting to fight with Witcher 3's combat!

Top Bottom