Things you are hoping will be in the Expansions?

+
If you play your cards right.. literally (gwent) you may find a vampire.. thats all I can say.
Where is that again ?, could you tell me more about that.

Cause I think I pretty much got everything 'Vampire' related covered up, yet I can't recall anything connecting to a Gwent.
There is one and you can fight and kill it, if you find it...
Are we talking about Higher Vampires here ?, Katakans ?

Cause I think what we are missing here is the Bruxa, there are some good old Katakans and Ekimmaras around, but no Bruxas or Alps like in the trailers.

Where is that again ?, could you tell me more about that.

Cause I think I pretty much got everything 'Vampire' related covered up, yet I can't recall anything connecting to a Gwent.

Are we talking about Higher Vampires here ?, Katakans ?

Cause I think what we are missing here is the Bruxa, there are some good old Katakans and Ekimmaras around, but no Bruxas or Alps like in the trailers.

You wanna join the high stakes torunament. And from there, if you make the right choices you will be set on a quest that will lead you a higher vampire. My first play-through I totally skipped gwent.. big mistake, there's so much story I missed out on. Im talking hours here.

Anais (mention at least),Adda (mention at least), Radovid´s son (he is mentioned in W3, so some more info),Siegfried(back Order and its grandmaster),Iorveth Saskia and Scoiatels (yeah they are here but deservess more) Isengrim and Skellige Gwent deck (they was cut from game so is obvius they save them for expansion), Bruxae manticore alps and in second one Fringilla ,Vattier , Ciri , false one Ciri, Morvran (cmon hi is awesome) and Broche

Kind of am hoping for some sort of an arena other than the one in the island's where you just fight hordes and hordes and hordes of monster's.

You wanna join the high stakes torunament. And from there, if you make the right choices you will be set on a quest that will lead you a higher vampire. My first play-through I totally skipped gwent.. big mistake, there's so much story I missed out on. Im talking hours here.
hmmmm, Did it all, I actually love Gwent and gone full force on it in my first playthrough, and I won the High Stakes Tournament Quest, still can't recall the vampire thing.

Are you perhaps talking about
The Dandilion Quest

hmmmm, Did it all, I actually love Gwent and gone full force on it in my first playthrough, and I won the High Stakes Tournament Quest, still can't recall the vampire thing.

Are you perhaps talking about
The Dandilion Quest

Oh I think you're right. I got those mixed up.

---------- Updated at 10:01 PM ----------

Here's a "secret vampire quest"
From the Southern Gate signpost, cross the bridge and pass through the gate. Turn left under an archway, turn right and take the first left. In the distance is a sewer entrance. Head in and down the stairs. Cross the first large chamber and go into a brick tunnel. Follow it around to the left until you pass through a metal grating.
Turn to your right and Aard the cracked wall, then head down into the crypt below. Speak to the guy trying to open the coffin and agree to help him. A vampire will wake up and then go back to sleep. You can either let him rest or disturb him a second time (resulting in a fight), but either way the quest concludes.

So My personal wishlist for the expansion, there are some enemies that MUST be there in the expansion
Contracts involving Bruxas/Alps
Contracts involving Ulfhedinn (Cause Skellige had only like 2 and not worth the time, not to mention easily missable if you don't pay attention).
Return of Zeugl and Striga monsters.
More Gwent Cards (Especially Monster Heroes Cards), also introduce Online PvP, cause I just love Gwent and need to challenge my friends.
Reintroduce the base Armor (the one you start with, Kaer Morhen Armor) but with high stats, the armor looked awesome and I dare say the best looking one in the game.
I'd love to hunt me a Dragon or too as well, And remeeting Saskia would be so awesome.
A Fist Fighting Pit, where I can go in a tournament like of hand to hand combat, that would be a blast.

Those are the ones at the top of my head.

Oh I think you're right. I got those mixed up.

---------- Updated at 10:01 PM ----------

Here's a "secret vampire quest"
Haha I actually did that as well :D, I don't think I missed any vampires in this game.

The possibility of a proper threesome with Yennefer and Triss, maybe even dragging Keira Metz in for good measure. :)

Last edited:
The possibility of a proper threesome with Yennifer and Triss, maybe even dragging Kiera Metz in for good measure. :)

Please edit you're post for good sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is not "Yennifer" is Yennefer!!!!!!!!! and is not Kiera is Keira!!!!!!!
http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Yennefer
http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Keira_Metz

I would also want more interactions with characthers from the story at the end.Like Yennefer I would like to find her somewhere like Kaer Morhern to talk to her and some intimate matters. Or Triss instead Yenn.

I gotta say that WO looked really cool with snow all over it. Ive gotten 3 different endings now, but I never thought they would have huge changes like this.
So I guess it would be really cool if they made a big winter world-map.. more snow than skellige.

I hope for a questline with Eskel.

I LOVED the moment were you fought with or AGAINST other WItchers in the game (against yourself in the mages cave, against that crazy cat guy in the crypt, with Lambert or with Vesemir)

Also Eskel* is the coolest one of the "other Witchers" (including all schools) that I have seen so far.

Last edited:
Top Bottom