Things you'd like to see added to Photomode

+
I think we can all agree that photomode is a great feature already buuuut as always I'm a big fan of having more options! Sooo gimme your best ideas how we can make it even better!

I'll start of with a few:

1. Let us freeze the picture, especially "Look at camera" function.
1.2 While we're at it I'd like have the "look at camera" available for more poses!
2. More poses! That's a no brainer, right?
2.1 Maybe... maaaaybe give us an option to move limbs independently of the pose? Pretty please? :D
3. Give us the option of having "closed eyes", maybe even independently from the expression we already have? Maybe my V has a nightmare? Let me take a photo of that!
4. Let us add new lightsources! Feasible? Maybe? :D
5. Let us change the time of day while in the photomode? sometimes you get the perfect frame of people shooting at you buuut you really don't like that it's daytime? Let us progress time!

I think these would be a good start! Agreed? ^^
Let me know if you have any other things you'd like to see added specifically for photo mode!

Enjoy your day,
Your selfie addicted neighbourhood V

Attachments

• photomode_17122020_013421.png
    photomode_17122020_013421.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 98
literally joined the forum for this reason. There should be 3 options - ingame - poses - no character, we already have the last 2, and i cant see how hard it is to implement the character not changing their stance considering the enemies you are facing dont and when you are driving you dont change stance either. Physicaly bullets are animated but i have to make my character pose to make any picture look 'legit'

Attachments

• 20210102041932_1.jpg
    20210102041932_1.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 67
I think we can all agree that photomode is a great feature already buuuut as always I'm a big fan of having more options! Sooo gimme your best ideas how we can make it even better!

I'll start of with a few:

1. Let us freeze the picture, especially "Look at camera" function.
1.2 While we're at it I'd like have the "look at camera" available for more poses!
2. More poses! That's a no brainer, right?
2.1 Maybe... maaaaybe give us an option to move limbs independently of the pose? Pretty please? :D
3. Give us the option of having "closed eyes", maybe even independently from the expression we already have? Maybe my V has a nightmare? Let me take a photo of that!
4. Let us add new lightsources! Feasible? Maybe? :D
5. Let us change the time of day while in the photomode? sometimes you get the perfect frame of people shooting at you buuut you really don't like that it's daytime? Let us progress time!

I think these would be a good start! Agreed? ^^
Let me know if you have any other things you'd like to see added specifically for photo mode!

Enjoy your day,
Your selfie addicted neighbourhood V
I love your V.

rotating the Camera 90 Degres! Thats important i think. =)
You can rotate the camera with right mouse button. Unless you are in a dialog.

Would love to be able to see a 3rd person view in dialogs too.
And also a higher altitude drone.

Minor point and I assume this is just due to the game being unfinished, but I'd like to see all the different effects, stickers, frames, etc... actually named instead of just numbered. I don't know why that bugs me.

And I'd like to pose with my actual weapons, not just default ones.

And a video editor ala-GTA games, where you can save your videos as braindances and "sell" them for eddies, and other players can buy them (no exchange of eddies between chars, just in-game rpg dynamic) and rate and watch them in-game.

1) in general: more poses.
2) poses that allow for activated cyberware
- glowing eyes
- active mantis blades, several poses such as attack stance, defense stance, leap
- active monowire poses, such as whipping etc.
3) allowing for more free camera movement while inside a vehicle or on a motorbike aswell as during certain cinematic-esk situations (such as being seated during a convo)
4) ability to add external light source with modifiable color.

These are the ones I can initially think off.

I definitely agree with take from in-game as a mode, along with poses and no character as options.

Many a time, Valerie has been doing something and it's been impossible for me to properly match up a pose to it. Bullet trails being a preem example;

Other than that, as mentioned by others; free camera movement, rather than locked to character, please. As much as I love a challenge, the movement feels quite restrictive.

Edit; they also need to fix weapons in photo mode;

• Tsunami Nue pistol - accessory rail disappears in photo mode, so sights float, rather than being attached to the weapon.
  • Arasaka Shigure - main grip isn't held correctly (right hand clips through grip) and vertical foregrip isn't held correctly; left hand is too high and clips the main body of the gun (does not occur in inventory view)
  • Militech M221 Saratoga - shares rigging with Shigure, so suffers the same clipping issues

Last edited:
Some sort of hacking pose (crouching, glowing eyes) and different sitting poses would make me very happy - so generally more poses would be awesome - maybe even a hugging pose?! I also like that "progress time"-suggestion a lot!

Remove Collision Detection so that we can move our V closer to an NPC or object without deflection. Hell...we can sometimes do that in-game (e.g. pass through their bodies) so it should be easy to remove that in PhotoMode.

That and give us rotation for V on other axes, please?

I'd be happy if we could change time of day and the weather.

Also, why do the kids have to dissappear in photo mode?:shrug:

I did notice one mod recently that allows for your V to look away from camera...

Maybe we could get something similar to the GTAO selfie camera controls, which allow players to change their character's head positioning under a new tab?

Last edited:
Top Bottom