Third Person/Reflection Model not displaying correctly with hats

+
Issue:
When viewing the player model via a mirror reflection or entering a vehicle (motorcycle w/ 3rd person camera); wearing a hat/helmet that alters models hair will display as Bald before loading in.

Description:
This is easiest to Repro at V's apartment and with a Motorcycle vehicle. When wearing hats/helmets that hide or later the user's hair style (Example Head: Arasaka Cap with Camera) and attempting to look into a mirror; the user model will display as bald and not properly display the head item. Since the camera perspective rests just slightly above the chest, any head items would need to normally be hidden to not obstruct the view point, same with the User's face. Thus only chest and lower body items are loaded when normally exploring. However if you look into a mirror, the users face and head will need to be displayed and has to be loaded. But currently head items aren't loading properly in reflections so the User will appear bald. However if the head items are removed, the User's natural appearance loads fine.

This same issue can be briefly observed when entering a vehicle with 3rd-person set as the preferred camera perspective for driving. During the camera pan back, the User's head will display as bald before loading in the proper items it should be wearing. Essentially the User's model isn't being fully loaded until called upon and creating this disconnect when the perspective suddenly allows the User to view their full appearance.

Images coming soon. Currently on mission.
Post automatically merged:

Update to this issue: Apparently I did not investigate the Mirror Reflection issue since the latest patch and the player model is properly displaying Head Items (at least those I had equipped) since I last saw the issue. It is possible this issue is still present with other head options but could not thoroughly investigate to confirm.

Issues Still Present:
However, the model load issue is still present with vehicles and also with player shadows (Not in original post)
In the attached images, I have two images of my character displayed with and without the current equipped head items. This is primarily to see what is being loaded or should appear. (Images: Equipped/Gear Off)

The other two images are what is shown during the issue.
-- User shadows do not properly reflect head items nor do they show the players hair if no items are equipped. (Image: Shadow).
-- When hopping onto a motorcycle and panning to 3rd person, user will briefly appear bald before head items load. This occurs when first hopping onto the vehicle as well as anytime the User shifts back to 3rd person perspective while riding. This issue does not occur if the user does not currently have any head items equipped. (Image: Vehicle).

Attachments

• CP2077 - Model Load Equipped.jpg
    CP2077 - Model Load Equipped.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 138
  • CP2077 - Model Load Gear Off.jpg
    CP2077 - Model Load Gear Off.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 87
  • CP2077 - Model Load Shadow.jpg
    CP2077 - Model Load Shadow.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 126
  • CP2077 - Model Load Vehicle.jpg
    CP2077 - Model Load Vehicle.jpg